Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Which Multi Purpose Printer?

Which Multi Purpose Printer?
coolmac
Feb 18, 2003, 01:45 PM

A friend asked me which is the best multi purpose printer that includes flat bed copy capability.

Can anyone recommend one?

slider
Mac Elite
Feb 18, 2003, 02:49 PM

I am very happy with my HP 950 aio, one of the features on it is that it can read compact flash cards for pictures, don't need it, but it has it. Another is that it has it's own modem, for sending and receiving faxes so, I like the dedicated modem, don't even need to computer and you fax from the machine. I think the model below it is the 750 w/o modem and flash ports. I picture printing is super sharp. Beaware that that one problems with aio is that sometimes software updates can be lacking, fortunately with HP, there are thrid party driver to get you by tight spots.

Back up 15 and punt
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 18, 2003, 08:45 PM

The HP PSC 950 is no longer in production. The PSC 750 is still available but it is now at the bottom of the consumer all in one's. The PSC 2210 has replaced the PSC 950 and the model just below it is the PSC 2110.

Forum Links
Forum Rules