Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Best Buy Apple Store-within-a-store Survey

Best Buy Apple Store-within-a-store Survey
retailanalysis
Banned
Dec 17, 2011, 03:54 AM

Have you shopped at a local Apple store-within-a-store at your local Best Buy? We want to hear from you! If you have a minute, please proceed to the following survey and let us know how we can improve your shopping experience! We thank you for your time and your feedback will help us to improve your future shopping experience!

~link removed~
( Last edited by Thorzdad; Dec 17, 2011 at 11:36 AM. )

Eriamjh
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 17, 2011, 10:43 AM

Is soliciting for a survey considered spamming?

I'm a bird. I am the 1% (of pets).

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Dec 17, 2011, 11:13 AM

I wondered the same thing.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Thorzdad
Dec 17, 2011, 11:37 AM

Yup.

finboy
Dec 17, 2011, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by retailanalysis View Post
Have you shopped at a local Apple store-within-a-store at your local Best Buy? We want to hear from you! If you have a minute, please proceed to the following survey and let us know how we can improve your shopping experience! We thank you for your time and your feedback will help us to improve your future shopping experience!

~link removed~
I wonder if it would help to fill out some of these. After all, they're coming to the right folks to ask about the Mac Experience.

Couldn't find the link elsewhere, but I found where it had been deleted at AppleInsider and MacGurus .

BLAZE_MkIV
Professional Poster
Dec 17, 2011, 07:17 PM

I would say that wouldn't be a bad idea, but the site would deserve monetary compensation like all advertising.

finboy
Dec 17, 2011, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by BLAZE_MkIV View Post
I would say that wouldn't be a bad idea, but the site would deserve monetary compensation like all advertising.
I figured it was a bunch of marketing types looking for survey results from actual users, people who knew enough to compare the store-within-a-store with our experiences at the Apple Store, or maybe from people who are already users, or something like that. They're looking for a specific demographic, and that's how they ended up here.

Eriamjh
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 18, 2011, 11:14 PM

My response would have been "I haven't gone into a Best Buy for anything in two years."

And it was for a washing machine! 18 months, zero percent financing.

And I just bought a Feb 2011 MBP from Apple, refurbed. Big improvement over my 2006 CD MBP, even though Lion is NOT as good as Snow Leopard.

I'm a bird. I am the 1% (of pets).

Forum Links
Forum Rules