Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > I have your T- Shirts and Kool Aid right here

I have your T- Shirts and Kool Aid right here
PaperNotes
Nov 5, 2008, 06:12 AM

I'm printing them up right now with liberating progressive designs for all my comrades in the world we are "changing"!

Tell me which slogans and mottos you want and I will print them for you in the following sizes: Small. Small. And Small.

Because that is the size you will be after you cannot afford to eat so well. All Comrade brothers and sisters must be the same size and eat the same way for social acceptance. We must spread the size equally!

Choose from:

-Throw away your Che Guevara T Shirt. Now choose a new one! We print large portraits of Our Beloved President Obama making sanctimonious and noble expressions on finest low carbon T shirts! The Cult of Personality and Big Government worship has never been so good!
-T Shirts available in Marxist-Leninist Red or Environmentally and Islamically conscious Green!
-Choose from a range of Big Brother friendly abbreviations such as CC (Climate Change), CC (Congestion Charge), CC (Carbon Credits) and CC (Communism and Comradeship!). We make the choice easy, just pick the CC you support with all your Cash and Coin!
-All T Shirts are environmentally friendly. My company will give away all its profits in order to buy carbon credits to be Carbon Neutral, thereby enriching carbon trading companies owned by the Communist Aristocracy and Prophets of Doom. My products come with no guilty conscience, only support for elitist comradeship!

Order now by clicking the Private Message button!
( Last edited by PaperNotes; Jan 9, 2018 at 06:23 AM. )

Rumor
Nov 5, 2008, 06:45 AM

I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2008, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Rumor View Post
I'm at a loss as to why you've just posted a pic of my ex's mother in this thread.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2008, 07:11 AM

To my friends on the other side, I must say the following: I apologize. I apologize for putting far too much faith in the American people. Congratulations on your win. Now your side can take the blame for all that is to come.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

Zeeb
Mac Elite
Nov 5, 2008, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
To my friends on the other side, I must say the following: I apologize. I apologize for putting far too much faith in the American people. Congratulations on your win. Now your side can take the blame for all that is to come.
Republicans lose *one* presidental election and you've lost faith? Wow--Because the past 8 years have been a resounding success! It will suck that Obama will ruin all that President Bush has accomplished economically and in foreign policy. Pfft. Obama is not going to turn the U.S. into a communist nation and tax businesses into the ground. The bank bailout has been the biggest effort toward socialization in recent years--and it supported by the Republican leadership under a Republican presidency. But hey, the important thing is that bank executives get the mulit-million dollar bonuses and spa treatments that tax payers paid for.

PaperNotes  (op)
Nov 5, 2008, 10:00 AM

Comrades, today our Brothers in Russia have hailed the victory by stating that they will change the Russian Constitution so that Beloved Leaders can stay in power for six years instead of four, and that they will station a missile attack system called "Iskander" on the border of the Beloved Democratic European Union. All the positions are in place for the Glorious Revolution!
( Last edited by PaperNotes; Jan 9, 2018 at 06:22 AM. )

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2008, 11:54 AM

QFT
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2008, 11:57 AM

PaperNotes: are you Abe?

CreepDogg
Mac Elite
Nov 5, 2008, 12:00 PM

Can you make me this one? Would be better if it said 'All Hail President Hussein!'

PaperNotes  (op)
Nov 5, 2008, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by CreepDogg View Post

LOL

This Cult of Personality **** that the Democrats put out all the time just gets worse.

JFK - drunkard, womaniser, adulterer, supported the massacre of Katanga, thought it would be cool to let the Vietcong grow in power. BUT HE'S A SAINT!

Bill Clinton - adulterer, liar, starved 4 million Iraqis. Bombed Africa, Iraq and Afghanistan without taking out a single terrorist. Allowed terrorism to grow out of control. Dotcom bubble burst under his watch. BUT HE IS A SAINT!

Dubya - dumb as a donkey, reduced taxes, oversaw a growing US economy that allowed companies (like Apple) to grow and make many innovations, liberated Iraq and Afghanistan and created conditions for the first ever elections in those countries, isolated Iran, reduced international terrorism massively, made Gaddafi bend over and give up WMD, subject to many insults, won't sign up to the idiotic cap and trade system of theft. BUT HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!!1111

Now some tool will blame Bush for the credit crunch, even though many Democrats were associated with Freddie and Fannie (including Obama), ACORN, etc and were responsible for the policies that allowed money to be given out without any foresight.
( Last edited by PaperNotes; Jan 9, 2018 at 06:20 AM. )

PaperNotes  (op)
Nov 5, 2008, 01:33 PM

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=2554

Comrades! November 4th 2008 shall be inscribed in golden letters in the history of the international revolutionary movement as the day when American workers, peasants, and toiling intelligentsia finally rose to reject the archaic idea of American exceptionalism. Our agents in the academia, mass media, and trivial entertainment divisions have lived up to the Party's expectations in swaying the voting populace into throwing off the chains of accountability, integrity, and individualism - and embracing their true nature as a mote of a vast collective.

Below is a list of mandatory slogans for spontaneous pronouncements at congratulatory rallies, approved by the Central Committee of the Democrat Party of the United States of America (DPUSA) for the official four-year-long celebration of Change.
( Last edited by PaperNotes; Jan 9, 2018 at 06:19 AM. )

PaperNotes  (op)
Nov 5, 2008, 01:34 PM

Long live the Glorious Revolution!

~
Let live forever in the people's memory the unparalleled achievement of Barack Obama, the glorious Democrat strategists, and all those who fought against Republican terror and repression!
Long live the Democrat Party, the organizer of electoral victories and the experienced avant-garde of the American people in their struggle for liberation from their income!
Long live the indissoluble union of the mainstream media and the Democrat Party! Strengthen the social-political and ideological unity of New American society!
Citizens of the New United States - strictly adhere to politically correct speech, the Basic Law of our life!
Activists of literature and art, cultural workers! Carry high the banner of the Party and the multicultural character of people's art! Devote your talents and craftsmanship to shifting the paradigm, revising the cultural narrative, and strengthening the liberal orthodoxy!
Members of the unbiased media! Fervently implement the guiding principles of the Fairness Doctrine! Be watchful and uncompromising while investigating enemies of the people and eliminating pockets of resistance among their recalcitrant apologists!
Workers of the people's education! Mentors of youth! Teach the growing generation in the spirit of social and economic justice! Perfect the preparation of cadres for community organizations!
Community organizers! Actively participate in the management of local, state, and federal government! Long live community organizations - the political basis of New America!
Workers of public health! More actively support socialized healthcare while selflessly improving the medical service to the people!
Students and school children! Eagerly love the benevolent welfare state; persistently raise your awareness of government programs! Prepare yourselves to become dependent on the generosity of social workers and the Democrat Party!
Young men and women! Tirelessly educate yourselves in progressive convictions! Learn to live, work, and struggle like Barack Obama!
Long live the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), the reliable assistant and fighting reserve of the Democrat Party, the vanguard of Change!
Long live the unshakable political unity of ethnic enclaves and other minority groups and collectives - a great achievement of the Multiculturalist policy of the DPUSA!
Card-carrying Democrats! Be in the avant-garde of the national struggle to fulfill the decisions of the current Congress of the DPUSA, be active organizers and teachers of the masses!
American trade unions! Actively expand your ranks with open ballots and agitate for increased productivity and the quality of work!
Workers of the United States! Struggle to achieve a complete equality of outcomes among all persons regardless of their skills, efforts, and citizenship!
Agricultural workers! Actively fulfill the agrarian policy of the DPUSA! Raise the effectiveness of ethanol production! Make better use of existing technology, fertilizer, and alternative energy sources!
Industrial workers! Hasten the pace of agro-industrial integration by building wind farms! Unflaggingly expand the production of renewable hybrid vehicles with clean coal technology!
Heroic workers of the national economy! Struggle to increase labor discipline! Stop stealing collective property - the source of our economic prosperity!
Scientists and inventors! Strengthen the connection between science and technology! Actively struggle to stop global warming and achieve energy independence by hastening the research of alternatives!
Citizens of the United States! Make careful use of our nation's resources! Struggle for their preservation by reducing your carbon footprint and cutting on pointless food consumption!
Workers of trade and social nutrition, consumer services, and communal housing management! Strictly follow government discipline, increase initiative, pay keen attention to the needs and requests of customers and their families!
Workers of government establishments! Improve the styles and methods of apparatus work, bring into wider use progressive forms and methods to achieve an even higher level of culture in servicing the American people!
Peoples of the world! Fight for the deepening of the lessening of international tension, for the expansion of hope to all continents on the basis of unconditional handouts!
Peoples of Muslim nations! Struggle for the strengthening of peace, cooperation, and good neighbor relations with Israel and each other, for the ensuring of safety in the Middle East by achieving a complete and irreversible Change!
Long live President Obama's foreign policy - the policy of hope among peoples, the unity of all forces struggling against Yankee imperialism and capitalist enrichment!
Under the banner of fairness, under the leadership of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party - forward to new victories in cutting America down to size, redistributing incomes, and equalizing outcomes!
( Last edited by PaperNotes; Jan 9, 2018 at 06:19 AM. )

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2008, 02:04 PM

here's a good one
45/47

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2008, 02:11 PM

Wow, you are some bitter dudes...

Paper notes... where have you been the last few months? You're a riot. We could have really used you here.

My sig is 1 pixel too big.

MindFad
Posting Junkie
Nov 5, 2008, 02:19 PM

Oh, jump off a bridge already.

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2008, 02:23 PM

Before jumping off a bridge they will of course have to pay the bridge tax, the jumping tax and a tax for fishing their body out of the river.

James L
Mac Elite
Nov 5, 2008, 02:53 PM

Nobody ever silence this PaperNotes guy. The comedic value he brings to the lounge could never be replaced!

Rock on PaperNotes... rock on.

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2008, 03:09 PM

Now your side can take the blame for all that is to come.
As I figured, for 8 years, everything that has been wrong with America was some horrid misdeed perpetrated by Clinton, or possibly Carter that was so horrible the Republicans, no mater how strong, right, upstanding, smart and ethical they were, could not fix. The problems were that bad & that entrenched. Nothing could be done. Sad.

Now of course, anything that's a problem is INSTANTLY Obama's fault, even though he won't be sworn in for another 2.5 months.

Where's your "We Support Our President!" spirit, now?

Double-standard or complete denial? You be the judge.

Oh, and pardon me while I gloat... just a little.

Gloat, gloat, gloat.

Okay, I'm done.

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

ort888
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2008, 03:14 PM

No, all of these problems are the fault of 2 years of a democratic congress.

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2008, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by ort888 View Post
No, all of these problems are the fault of 2 years of a democratic congress.
Oh, yeah, I forgot how Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reed, with their veto-proof super-majority, bent on Terrorism and Death to All That Is Good, Especially if it's American, have run rampant across the land, burning, slashing and destroying all in their wake, as the helpless Bush administration sat shackled in the White House, utterly helpless.

how could I forget those two horrible years?

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

PaperNotes  (op)
Nov 6, 2008, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by James L View Post
Nobody ever silence this PaperNotes guy. The comedic value he brings to the lounge could never be replaced!

Rock on PaperNotes... rock on.

haha, I do my best to balance humour and fact via satire.

You guys must register at The People's Cube. Discussions are a real riot there!

http://thepeoplescube.com/
( Last edited by PaperNotes; Jan 9, 2018 at 06:17 AM. )

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 6, 2008, 02:23 PM

paper notes, big mac, vmarks etc are good but nothing like good 'ol kevin

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 6, 2008, 05:00 PM

You can order this one from the peoples cube
http://13695.spreadshirt.com/us/US/S...rticle/3695074
45/47

Rumor
Nov 6, 2008, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
You can order this one from the peoples cube
http://13695.spreadshirt.com/us/US/S...rticle/3695074
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 6, 2008, 05:08 PM

I can taste the sour grapes!

Forum Links
Forum Rules