Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Happy New Year, everyone!

Happy New Year, everyone!
OreoCookie
Dec 31, 2020, 11:04 AM

You may think I’m early to the party, but here in Japan we are just a few hours ahead of you! (And we aren’t spending New Year’s Eve with friends this year for obvious reasons.) I hope 2021 will turn out to be much better than 2020 for all of us.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Thorzdad
Dec 31, 2020, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
I hope 2021 will turn out to be much better than 2020 for all of us.
I really hope so, too. But, I make Eeyore look like an optimist, and I can't help but think 2021 will be like 2020 plus one more

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Dec 31, 2020, 06:59 PM

Ah well, we'll all be dead soon enough. HNY.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

ghporter
Administrator
Jan 2, 2021, 05:39 PM

Happy New Year to everyone! I worked yesterday (con: working on a holiday...pro: I’m hourly so it was time-and-a-half, and a full day).

I’m cautiously optimistic about 2021, starting with the fact that there are multiple COVID vaccines actively being distributed already. I got my (first of two) COVID vaccination on Tuesday, and I’ll get the second shot in a couple of weeks. It was far more challenging to wait in line to get it than the shot itself. Supposedly the second one is a little more uncomfortable, but I’ll take it.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Forum Links
Forum Rules