Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > News > Mac News > Giveaway: Win a five-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud

Giveaway: Win a five-year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud
NewsPoster
MacNN Staff
May 12, 2016, 08:49 AM

If you are an aspiring web designer, YouTube creator, illustrator, or designer, you may want to take note of this giveaway from MacNN Deals. One lucky winner will get their hands on a subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud and its collection of utilities for content creation, with the prize giving them access to the service for five whole years, valued at $3,000.

The winner will be able to use a large number of well-known apps and tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator for image editing and creation, Premiere Pro and After Effects for video editing, and web development with Dreamweaver. Other items also included are Acrobat Pro, Animate, Audition, InCopy, InDesign, Muse, TypeKit fonts, and 20GB of cloud storage, for sharing projects with others.

In order to enter the Complete Adobe Creative Cloud Giveaway, you have to sign up for an account on MacNN Deals and submit your email address through the contest page. Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm CDT on June 3, 2016. Full terms and conditions are available on the contest page.

ElectroTech
Dedicated MacNNer
May 12, 2016, 10:33 AM

If I win, can I resell it? I have no use for anything Adobe.

Mike Wuerthele
Managing Editor
May 12, 2016, 10:36 AM

I doubt it.

perfessor101
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 12, 2016, 05:14 PM

What about those of us who are already MacNN members?

Mike Wuerthele
Managing Editor
May 12, 2016, 05:53 PM

If you're already signed up for a MacNN deals account (with our deals partner, at the link), then you're good to go -- you just have to enter your registered email address on the giveaway page.

Forum Links
Forum Rules