Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Art & Graphic Design > Where to find DVD player 2.0 Int'l English?

Where to find DVD player 2.0 Int'l English?
macsnobble
Mar 3, 2001, 09:19 PM

I have a G4/500 (AGP), running 9.0.4 International English and the DVD player has given up on me, suggesting I should reinstall it (not that it performed greatly during the 1 DVD that I was able to watch with it). I've spent 2 full days trying to locate the International English version of it on the web but couldn't find it, only the US English one. I cannot reinstall it from the Dutch OS version my Mac came with (because I've now installed the Int'l English OS) and my Int'l English OS installation CD got inadvertently packed with a stack of Mac magazine CD's that I lent to a friend. Won't be able to recuperate that stack of CD's for another month. Can anyone point me to a download site where I can find the original 2.0 version in Int'l English??? I know where to find all the updates I need after that. Thanx.

doug young
Forum Regular
Mar 4, 2001, 10:09 AM

http://www.opuscc.com/download/

Maybe there is something here for you??

Forum Links
Forum Rules