Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Free Christmas album download of mine for you all.

Free Christmas album download of mine for you all.
SeSawaya
Mac Elite
Nov 27, 2009, 11:39 PM

Don't know if anyone would want this or even care....

Finished my Caribbean Christmas 'CD' a couple weeks ago --right before my wife went into the hospital for a STILL unknown blood dease. Actually found out she was admitted while at a Percussion conference and had to race home. Didnt know how bad it was going to end up being, but she was air lifted from our cities hospital to IU Med center in INDY a few days later.

ANYWAY....to make a long story short, I posted my album on my site which is a free download to anyone who wants it. Since we have aquired around $250k in medical bills in the last 2 weeks (who knew MRIs where 5K each? -- we had 3 of them) I set up a donation button on there also, anything from 1ยข and up is accepted AND appreciated. Some VERY generous friends and clients of mine have helped immensely. I feel extra blessed.

So ANYWAY...again, please enjoy my new project. Click FREE Steel drum download and the FREE link is at the very bottom of the page. Recorded on my old iMac using Logic Studio 8.

Happy Holidays.
Kent Arnsbarger

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Nov 28, 2009, 01:45 AM

Man, I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I hope the doctors find out soon how to treat her and bring her back to full health.

Thanks for sharing your music. I'll check it out in the next days, once the Thanksgiving hoopla has died down.

-t

SeSawaya  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 28, 2009, 10:29 PM

thanks Turtle,
Hope you like it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules