Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Racing Games

Racing Games
ajprice
Professional Poster
Jun 2, 2007, 12:27 PM

I like racing games! I'll have a go of anything and buy most of them. Whats your preference - track racing, street racing, arcade, sim? There's a few games out there now and coming out this year, so which ones are you looking forward to and which game series do you want to eff off and die?

Currently I'm mainly playing Forza and waiting for Forza 2 to come out. There's new Burnout, Midnight Club and [url=http://www.needforspeed.com[/url]NFS later in the year, GT5 sometime in the next century.

Burnout is always good fun, especially the crash games, Paradise will apparently be free roaming.

I've only known NFS post-Underground, so don't know much about the old Hot Persuit and supercar games, the yearly updates have got samey, but the new one looks promising for a change.

So what are you into, the serious sim stuff ot the arcade games? What are you looking forward to and what would you recommend?

It'll be much easier if you just comply.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Jun 2, 2007, 12:52 PM

NFS ProStreet looks like it will be good. I enjoy the NFS series. Most Wanted was my favorite, I'm not a fan of Carbon though, I thought it was a drag. I like Forza 2 as well. It's kind of refreshing to race on a track after a bunch of NFS street racing.

Forum Links
Forum Rules