Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > iPod Mini 2 Gen 4GB Parts For Sale!!! Good Condition!!!

iPod Mini 2 Gen 4GB Parts For Sale!!! Good Condition!!!
jayare11145
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 23, 2006, 05:25 PM

If anyone is interested, I have various parts from a green iPod Mini that I bought in August 2005. Everything is in good to excellent shape. The reason I am selling it is because the hard drive crashed and I ended up buying a Nano recently. I am willing to sell the parts seperately for negotiable prices or all the parts together for $100, which would be a great deal. The parts I have to sell are:

a lime green shell
minor nicks and scratches mostly on the back
$20

screen with connector
no scratches, good condition, small piece of black padding missing from the left corner of the screen
$50

4GB hard drive and connector
crashed but if you like playing around with electronic things, it could be fun
$10

battery pack
holds charge fairly well...towards the end of my iPod's life it was failing often but that could have been just the fault of the crashed hard drive
$20

the beautiful and delicate motherboard
it is unfortunately missing a chip on the front, but that can easily be soudered in if you know what you need
$25

click wheel
some scratches that can only be seen from very up close
$45

i don't know the technical names for them, but I also am selling the white top and bottom plastic parts and the little metal thing that attaches to the bottom plastic part
in as good a condition as possible I guess
$10

I also have the firewire/headphone jack but i accidently broke off one of the holes that helps hold it to the rest of the iPod
$15

hopefully in the days to come I will have pictures up. If you really want pictures, email me and I will make it a priorty to get them up...since the iPod was broken and all I have is the parts, I can't guarantee them SORRY!!!
but I promise that everything I described here is true...by the way, shipping is included in the prices so woohoo!

email me if you are interested!!! thanks!!!

JAIME

ragnaroc715
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 20, 2007, 07:39 PM

is the price for the mother/logic board including shipping and how much would shipping be to williamsport, pa

Forum Links
Forum Rules