Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > Mac mini Phone Survey

Mac mini Phone Survey
SmileyDude
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 20, 2005, 08:07 PM

Did anyone else get the Mac mini phone survey today (or some other time)? I was called earlier today and spent about 15 minutes answering questions. Some of the more interesting questions were in regard to default memory (Do you think Apple should include 512MB standard with the mini?), should the SuperDrive be standard, and an open ended question about what I thought should be changed on the mini (I said they should have faster drives).

They also asked if I had an iPod, and if I had purchased the mini after the iPod. I guess they are trying to gauge the iPod halo effect on the mini.

Hopefully Apple uses the info from this survey fairly quickly -- I can't imagine anyone answering no to the 512MB question and I certainly hope that they kill off the 4200RPM drives quickly
dennis

walkerjs
Mar 21, 2005, 12:40 PM

Originally posted by SmileyDude:
Did anyone else get the Mac mini phone survey today (or some other time)? I was called earlier today and spent about 15 minutes answering questions. Some of the more interesting questions were in regard to default memory (Do you think Apple should include 512MB standard with the mini?), should the SuperDrive be standard, and an open ended question about what I thought should be changed on the mini (I said they should have faster drives).

They also asked if I had an iPod, and if I had purchased the mini after the iPod. I guess they are trying to gauge the iPod halo effect on the mini.

Hopefully Apple uses the info from this survey fairly quickly -- I can't imagine anyone answering no to the 512MB question and I certainly hope that they kill off the 4200RPM drives quickly
Yes, Apple (or rather, one of their agents) called me on Friday with that very survey. I'm sure they'll be flying me to California to do the next switcher ad.

zenatek
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 21, 2005, 05:31 PM

I hope they call me.

Forum Links
Forum Rules