Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Oral sex lessons to cut rates of teenage pregnancy...

Oral sex lessons to cut rates of teenage pregnancy... (Page 4)
Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
May 13, 2004, 06:35 PM

Originally posted by sixz:
Oral sex is foreplay.
I'll take the foreplay over nothing

wang_himself
Senior User
Jun 2, 2004, 12:06 AM

This is a scary thread. I believe sex education should start in the home first an be an option at school. That was how it was for me. My parents sat down with me and explained it. Then at the begining of the fourth grade there was an optional sex education class which your parents had to approve of which you woul take for like and hour and a half for a week. This was then expanded for 5th and 6th grades. In 7th grade and eight grade there was a mandatory class session in PE. In 9th and 10th grade my PE classes were divided into two halves. The first was health, i.e. sex education, physical fitness awareness, and all the other health things school nowadays lacks. The second half was running, sports, weights etc...
/hi

Duffman_108
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 2, 2004, 12:35 AM

Dude..... We want to keep kids under 18 not to have sex... so hows having kids under 18 having oral sex going to stop them from having sex. Once they play with each other thingy whats going to stop them from realy playing with each other thingy.
DuFfMaN_108 the true PC GAMER!!! since 1998

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 2, 2004, 12:47 AM

Originally posted by Duffman_108:
Once they play with each other thingy whats going to stop them from realy playing with each other thingy.
That is a 'PowerMacMan Signature Quote' waiting to be born.

Must... Resist... Temptation...
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

Forum Links
Forum Rules