Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: XBox 360 Premium

WTB: XBox 360 Premium
sdilley14
Mac Elite
May 15, 2007, 10:59 PM

Just like the thread says, I'm looking to buy an XBox 360. I've inquired about a few on other forums but so far sellers seem somewhat unresponsive and uninterested in selling their units. I'm looking for a premium system. I'd prefer a stock system but I'd consider a modded system. I'm well aware of the overheating, 3 red lights, and other issues with the 360s, so obviously any system I get should be free of any issues. I'd like it to also be clean and well taken care of cosmetically. I'd prefer atleast one wireless controller, one headset, and whatever other standard premium package accessories there are. No games necessary...I'd like to exclude games and unnecessary accessories to reduce overall cost.

I've seen premium 360s for sale on other forums from $300 to $350 with games and accessories, so I'd like a system that's competitively priced, but I wouldn't mind paying that little extra for a really nice, well taken care of system with some extras from a seller with excellent feedback.

Let me know what you have. If you could, bump and then PM me as I usually just log in and check my PMs on here.

Thanks!
-Shane D.
2.3 GHz Intel i5 MacBook Pro
iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black
8gb iPod Nano

torifile
Mac Elite
May 16, 2007, 12:05 AM

Have you looked over on cheapassgamer.com? There are quite a few on there. Here's one.

sdilley14  (op)
Mac Elite
May 16, 2007, 01:19 AM

Ooooh nice. Thanks for the link man!
iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black
8gb iPod Nano

sdilley14  (op)
Mac Elite
May 21, 2007, 09:48 PM

Bump!
iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black
8gb iPod Nano

morphineseason
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 22, 2007, 02:44 PM

Sorry to kind of go off topic, but I noticed you said you wouldn't mind a modded system. I just had to warn you that Microsoft recently took action against people with modded systems and hackers and completely disabled their systems via XBox Live (I'm not entirely sure if the whole console gets disabled or just banned from using XBox Live). So definitely stay clear of such a system if you can.
Currently own:
iMac 17" Core Duo 1.83GHz - 2GB RAM - 160GB HDD
MacBook 13.3" (Santa Rosa) 2.2Ghz Core 2 Duo - 1GB RAM - 120GB HDD
iPod Video - 30gb - 5.5 gen.

sdilley14  (op)
Mac Elite
May 22, 2007, 02:53 PM

Yup, I just noticed that. Thanks for the heads up tho. I was actually pretty close to getting a modded system recently, though I had a feeling Microsoft wouldn't sit on their hands and let modded systems go by much longer.
iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black
8gb iPod Nano

Forum Links
Forum Rules