Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Team MacNN > Stats down?

Stats down?
Abecedaria
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 6, 2007, 08:29 PM

Hey, I noticed that Rosetta stats haven't updated since Dec 3rd. Are they down? ETA?

abc

reader50
Administrator
Dec 6, 2007, 08:38 PM

I'll check it out tonight. BOINC projects (starting with SETI) have been changing their web pages lately, I usually catch it on Wednesdays when I run them locally for the milestone runs. Unfortunately, I forgot to do the run yesterday night (movie binge).

reader50
Administrator
Dec 7, 2007, 03:35 AM

I've fixed my local parser, and will be uploading the new file to the server shortly. Rosetta will start showing new data within an hour.

However, SETI is down for reasons unrelated to our stats. The entire Space Sciences Lab at Berkeley isn't responding.

http://ssl.berkeley.edu

QSilver
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 7, 2007, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by reader50 View Post
However, SETI is down for reasons unrelated to our stats. The entire Space Sciences Lab at Berkeley isn't responding.

UC Berkeley::Space Sciences Laboratory Home
They are having a planned electrical outage. The outage was announced a couple of weeks ago, planned for last week (I think), and postponed to yesterday. Supposedly, it will last until this morning (US Pacific Time). Then we have to keep our finger crossed that the S@H can get everything to power up correctly.

QS

Forum Links
Forum Rules