Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Edirol PCR-30 MIDI controller keyboard with iLife '04

FS: Edirol PCR-30 MIDI controller keyboard with iLife '04
imago dei
Jul 24, 2004, 10:43 PM

I'm selling my Edirol PCR-30 USB MIDI controller. It was purchased new July 03', original cable, power supply, software driver cd, manual, and preset overlays included.

The PCR-30 is a great controller for controlling soft synths in GarageBand, Reason, Cubase, Digital Performer, and ProTools. It has Logic Control emulation, and can be used to record track automation in any supported DAW.

Other highlights include:
  • 32 full sized, velocity sensitive keys
  • 8 assignable rotary knobs
  • 8 assignable faders
  • 9 assignable buttons
  • Sustain pedal connection
  • Expression pedal connection
  • MIDI in & MIDI out
  • Pitch & Modulation controls
  • 15 User-accesible preset memories
  • USB or AC adaptor powered
  • Template sheets for the controls

PCR Editor, the native preset editor/librarian, allows you to edit any of the fifteen user memory banks to set up the PCR-30 for your application. A list of the included control maps may be found here.

Edirol's PCR 30 site has more information on the controller, links to the librarian/edtior and driver downloads, and printable templates for labeling the controllers.

Also included is GarageBand and the entire iLife '04 suite. GarageBand is a great application to get started with for record and composing music!

I'm asking $150.00, shipped to your door via the carrier of your choice. PayPal is preferred, but other options are available.

Thanks!
-imago dei

imago dei  (op)
Jul 25, 2004, 11:53 PM

The PCR-30 is now on hold until Friday, July 30th. I will post back pending the result of that hold.

-imago dei

imago dei  (op)
Aug 26, 2004, 03:41 PM

Hi again,

The hold on the controller fell through. Is anyone else interested?

Please post back or send a PM.

Thanks,
-imago dei

Forum Links
Forum Rules