Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Pnac

Pnac
Horsepoo!!!
Banned
Aug 1, 2008, 12:34 PM

On to morbid subjects: What do you guys think of the Project for a New American Century?

Uncle Doof
Senior User
Aug 1, 2008, 01:04 PM

Evil.
If you don't want to be eaten, stop acting like food

Helmling
Mac Elite
Aug 1, 2008, 04:21 PM

But they're conservative and nationalistic?

Uncle Doof
Senior User
Aug 1, 2008, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Helmling View Post
But they're conservative and nationalistic?
Neoliberal and internationalistic, last time I looked.

Horsepoo!!!  (op)
Banned
Aug 1, 2008, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Doof View Post
Actually they call themselves neoconservatives. And internationalistic is I suppose another word for New World Order which is the agenda that is being pushed on people right this minute by Obama. It doesn't matter if they call themselves neocons...the people running the show are controlling puppet presidents. Doesn't matter who's in power. Some presidents are just better puppets than others. The ones that aren't get murdered.

Sounds like stuff out of a movie right? Well, we're in that movie.

Uncle Doof
Senior User
Aug 1, 2008, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Horsepoo!!! View Post
Actually they call themselves neoconservatives. And internationalistic is I suppose another word for New World Order which is the agenda that is being pushed on people right this minute by Obama. It doesn't matter if they call themselves neocons...the people running the show are controlling puppet presidents. Doesn't matter who's in power. Some presidents are just better puppets than others. The ones that aren't get murdered.

Sounds like stuff out of a movie right? Well, we're in that movie.
Yep. Can't argue with that.

red rocket
Mac Elite
Aug 2, 2008, 03:20 AM

I think PNAC as such is dead. Too overt, too narrow a vision, possibly even a feint. Not that it matters in real terms, it’s not as if the Illuminati have to worry about competition, they are people whose continuing grip on power is assured no matter what outward shape the NWO takes.

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 2, 2008, 06:33 AM

On to morbid subjects: What do you guys think of the Project for a New American Century?
I don't think America's quite entered this century yet. I wish them well with that project.

Atomic Rooster
Aug 2, 2008, 04:47 PM

I hate looking things up. Stuff like this should be included in original post.

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American neoconservative think tank based in Washington, D.C., co-founded in early 1997 as "a non-profit educational organization" by William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The PNAC's stated goal is "to promote American global leadership." Fundamental to the PNAC are the views that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity." It has exerted strong influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S President George W. Bush and strongly affected the George Bush administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...erican_Century

Sounds like world domination to me.

Helmling
Mac Elite
Aug 3, 2008, 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Doof View Post
You have to open your eyes to look.

Horsepoo!!!  (op)
Banned
Aug 3, 2008, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
I hate looking things up. Stuff like this should be included in original post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...erican_Century

Sounds like world domination to me.
I didn't include it in the original post because if I served it on a silver platter for everyone, they would simply not be interested enough in doing the research themselves.

I appreciate that you and others have looked it up. Too bad this is not the hottest topic ever...seems like most people are disinterested for a number of reasons:
a) they're ignorant of such an agenda (and thus are allowing PNAC to take shape because they're not doing anything to counter it)
b) they're well aware that it's happening but tell themselves there's nothing they can do about it and therefore not worth talking about it or taking action
c) are embracing this with open arms (and won't talk about it to raise suspicion from people that would be outraged about it)

False flags to get support for ridiculous wars to control the Middle East and its oil. Plans for a North American Union (some say this is a conspiracy theory...but they've simply not been interested enough in looking into it) by building superhighways from Mexico to Canada and totally dropping border control. Diminishing the value of the US dollar by excessive cash printing and eventually causing a crisis that would push people into accepting a North American currency called the Amero.

Of course, Russia and China aren't blind (North Americans and some Europeans may be blind to this agenda but not the East) and would never allow such things to happen right under their noses.

Something's heating up in the East.

jojo gunne
Aug 4, 2008, 01:06 AM

As far as North American Union is concerned, Canada will never ever join in a political union. Complete opposites and Canada has no wish to.

However a union of independent republics is possible perhaps by the end of this century.

U.S. and Mexico? Well Mexico is invading right now.

China is in the way for U.S. to do anything. America is in decline.

LOL!!1!11!

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 4, 2008, 06:44 AM

The PNAC is a group who is out of touch with reality, and who are desperately trying to stave off America's decline, which is due to it's own imperial hubris. These people are blind to their own arrogance (and ignorance).

The rest of the world is now discovering it doesn't need America as a superpower anymore.
Why is there always money for war, but none for education?

Uncle Doof
Senior User
Aug 4, 2008, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by jojo gunne View Post
As far as North American Union is concerned, Canada will never ever join in a political union.
It already has - it's a done deal.

Horsepoo!!!  (op)
Banned
Aug 4, 2008, 01:03 PM

Alternative news sites are being censored/filtered as we speak. The UK is blocking access to sites such as http://www.infowars.com. Speaking out about PNAC and the New World Order gets your website blocked apparently.

Can anyone in the UK tell me if infowars.com or prisonplanet.com and prisonplanet.tv are still accessible from wireless networks in libraries or universities?
( Last edited by Horsepoo!!!; Aug 4, 2008 at 01:10 PM. )

subego
Clinically Insane
Aug 4, 2008, 01:17 PM

Can anyone in the UK tell me if infowars.com or prisonplanet.com and prisonplanet.tv are still accessible from wireless networks in libraries or universities?

I was going to tell you, but someone took my silver platter away.

Forum Links
Forum Rules