Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB 512MB Memory for 500 MHz Snow imac

WTB 512MB Memory for 500 MHz Snow imac
werps
Forum Regular
Dec 26, 2004, 08:22 AM

Just got a snow imac for my boy as his 233 pretty much won't run the games very good anymore. This snow 500 is nice little machine but after getting OS 10 and 9 and classic going on there the 128 mb is going to be a bit small I think. One more 128mb might be all right but I would like to go for the 512. From what I can tell it would be a 168 pin SDRAM PC100 or PC133, I am not real sure on these so any help would be appreciated. Thanks , Tom
Nitch hunting only allowed till you die!

werps  (op)
Forum Regular
Dec 26, 2004, 10:05 PM

Well,,,,,, Anybody have a suggestion as to a cheaper outlet to good ram other than Apple , $200 there! I checked a few places that are $95- $119 is that about as good as it gets?
Nitch hunting only allowed till you die!

Dex13
Mac Elite
Dec 26, 2004, 10:45 PM

http://dealram.com/prices/systems/6/512MB.html
$99 + Free Shipping?

I'd say that isn't half bad, or you could wait for someone to save you an upwards of $30 - $40

Forum Links
Forum Rules