Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Font colors OS 10

Font colors OS 10
werps
Forum Regular
Feb 7, 2005, 08:21 AM

Can someone tell me if I can change the font color that appears after I have highlighted or clicked on them? Like when I select one of the topics on this forum and then read it and then when I return to topics page it should be a different color so you know that you have read that one. It used to do that for me and it still does in some places but not in the Macnn site. Is that because it is set to blue like the blue font in the forums here? Thanks , Tom
Nitch hunting only allowed till you die!

Amorya
Mac Elite
Feb 7, 2005, 09:52 AM

That usually depends on the author of the webpage. I think MacNN just have it set up that way.

However, there is a way to override it. In OmniWeb, choose Site Preferences (command-option-comma). Click the PAge Appearance tab, and from the Page Colors popup menu choose Custom. Set them up how you like them, then turn on the box Override Page Styles.

If you use a different browser, tell us which one and we'll try to help

Amorya
What the nerd community most often fail to realize is that all features aren't equal. A well implemented and well integrated feature in a convenient interface is worth way more than the same feature implemented crappy, or accessed through a annoying interface.

werps  (op)
Forum Regular
Feb 7, 2005, 10:02 AM

I use Safari. Can't seem to find that trick there. Hope you can! Thanks , Tom

werps  (op)
Forum Regular
Feb 7, 2005, 05:26 PM

Must be some Safari users out there that are having the same question or problem? Anyone lose this too or can't change it? or know how to change it ? This is not a must but with me it is very nice to have! Thanks , Tom

Forum Links
Forum Rules