Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Apple MacBook Pro 15" Core i7-620M 2.66GHz 2x4GB 500GB - Top Specs - Like New

FS: Apple MacBook Pro 15" Core i7-620M 2.66GHz 2x4GB 500GB - Top Specs - Like New
UltimaLaw
Forum Regular
Oct 22, 2010, 12:10 AM

This is a top-of-the line Macbook Pro 15" with glossy screen and upgraded to 8GB of RAM. Retail price would be around $2800.00. Only selling to put money in savings (we also have a 27" iMac). You cannot order a Mac laptop that is faster than this one (i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M w/ 512MB RAM, 500GB harddrive, DVD-+R drive, etc.) This computer was purchased brand new from the Apple retail store in May of this year - which means AppleCare coverage is until Apple 2011 and you can still purchase the three-year coverage upgrade from Apple. It is in perfect condition, runs amazingly, and has never had one tiny issue. Specs are below - includes the box, all CDs, and cables.

Price: $2050 shipped firm - for questions or more pictures e-mail (ultimalaw at gmail.com)

2.66GHz, 3.33GHz Intel Core i7 620M / 4GB DDR3 SDRAM / 500GB Hard Drive / SuperDrive DVD±RW/CD-RW
15.4in 1440 x 900 Display / NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, Intel HD Graphics / IEEE 802.11n (draft), Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, Gigabit Ethernet
Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard / 9hour(s) Battery Life / 5.6lb(s) / 1 Year Warranty

It’s all about performance. If you want enhanced pro features, a breakthrough built-in battery, a brilliant display, and Snow Leopard v10.6, you want the all-new MacBook Pro.

Every new MacBook Pro features a breakthrough, long-lasting battery that delivers up to 9 hours of wireless productivity on a single charge and can be recharged up to 1000 times - nearly three times the lifespan of typical notebook batteries. The new LED-backlit display has a 60 percent greater color gamut than that of previous generations, giving you richer, more vibrant colors. Advanced nVidia graphics processors make it the perfect solution for the latest 3D games and graphics-intensive applications. And with the latest Intel Core 2 Duo and Core i processors, it’s the most powerful Mac notebook ever. All in a precision aluminum unibody enclosure that’s less than an inch thin.

More info: Apple - MacBook Pro - Meet the MacBook Pro laptop family.

15" Macbook Pro w/ Retina / 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 / 16 GB DDR3 Memory / 256 GB SSD / Backlit Keyboard / OSX El Capitan
Apple iPhone 6+ / 64GB (Silver) / Wi-Fi and AT&T LTE / Apple iPad 3rd Generation / 64GB Wi-Fi
New Apple TV 32GB / New Touchpad Remote / Netflix and Entire App Store (TWiT, YouTube, WatchESPN, TV Networks, Etc.)
Apple iPad Pro / 12.9" Retina Touchscreen / A9X Chip / 4-Speaker High-Fidelity Sound / Smart Keyboard Pro / Apple Pencil

Forum Links
Forum Rules