Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Who welcomes World War III ?

View Poll Results: Do you welcome World War III
Poll Options:
YES - It is time to destroy the Islamofascists 23 votes (54.76%)
NO - I believe in peace with the Islamofascists 19 votes (45.24%)
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll
Who welcomes World War III ? (Page 3)
PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Athens
you have some serious issues. I think you should seek out some help, sooner the later.
The majority on this forum agrees with me by a margin of nearly 2:1, look at the poll results.

And a person with a banner such as yours shouldn't be giving out advice to other posters when it is clear that you are the one with the serious issues.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by PacHead
The majority on this forum agrees with me by a margin of nearly 2:1, look at the poll results.
Or, as several people have indicated, your poll doesn't include an answer for reasonable people. It's either genocide or make peace with the terrorists.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 6, 2006, 02:14 AM

And a person with a banner such as yours shouldn't be giving out advice to other posters when it is clear that you are the one with the serious issues.

23 votes from the hundreds of posters is a majority, go back to school and learn math. BTW im not the one saying " I want millions of them dead." and calling for death.
Blandine Bureau 1940 - 2011
Missed 2012 by 3 days, RIP Grandma :-(

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 02:16 AM

Also, notice that most of the responses from radical leftists and certainly some muslims on this thread and their tactic. Not one of them has any solutions or suggestions to anything. All they can do is make comments like -

get help

you are like hitler

blah blah blah

Meanwhile, what I predict will slowly come true, we'll see who gets the last laugh.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 6, 2006, 02:20 AM

Also, notice that most of the responses from radical leftists and certainly some muslims on this thread and their tactic. Not one of them has any solutions or suggestions to anything. All they can do is make comments like -

get help

you are like hitler

blah blah blah

Meanwhile, what I predict will slowly come true, we'll see who gets the last laugh.

how old are you?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
Or, as several people have indicated, your poll doesn't include an answer for reasonable people. It's either genocide or make peace with the terrorists.
The first option says 'YES - It is time to destroy the Islamofascists', there's no mention of any genocide. Civilians will certainly die, they already are dying in the war, but I don't believe that there's any plans on the table to stuff Muslims into cattle cars and then send them to concentration camps where they will be quickly be gassed.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 02:22 AM

BTW im not the one saying " I want millions of them dead." and calling for death.
Your banner speaks for itself.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 6, 2006, 02:33 AM

Your banner speaks for itself.

what does my banner say, i want to know how you Interpret it.

spiky_dog
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2006, 04:41 AM

i welcome WWIII, but only for the prospect that israel might _also_ get destroyed in the aftermath.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 11:30 AM

The first option says 'YES - It is time to destroy the Islamofascists', there's no mention of any genocide.
The "YES" is to what is described in your post, which is genocide.
Chuck
___

Sky Captain
Mac Elite
Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Aug 6, 2006, 12:03 PM

what does my banner say, i want to know how you Interpret it.
Here I fixed it to reflect the truth for you.
No thanks necessary.
Use it freely.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 6, 2006, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sky Captain
Here I fixed it to reflect the truth for you.
No thanks necessary.
Use it freely.

very cute, but hardly the truth.

Sky Captain
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2006, 01:45 PM

Mine is more truthful than yours.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 01:48 PM

You must be witty.
Chuck
___

Sky Captain
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2006, 01:51 PM

Quite, quite.

yakkiebah
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2006, 01:52 PM

very cute, but hardly the truth.
If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.
- Hassan Nasrallah

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 01:56 PM

Chuck
___

sek929
Posting Junkie
Aug 6, 2006, 03:48 PM

Chuckit, I wonder why you even bother trying to talk sense into PacHead...it must be very frustrating.

Y3a
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2006, 03:51 PM

The US should use its fleet of B2's and attacking at night to level a dozen or so Muslim strongholds/ population centers. Neutron bombs detonated at 1500 feet. Terhan and Damascas first, then Malaysia.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by sek929
Chuckit, I wonder why you even bother trying to talk sense into PacHead...it must be very frustrating.
Not really. It was kind of an amusing diversion.
Chuck
___

Y3a
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2006, 03:58 PM

yep, the Muslim cowards are about out of Syrian and Iranian weapons and want a cease fire to send in aid. LOL I'd keep pounding both Lebanon, Iran, Syria, and Lebanon. The Lebanese ASKED FOR IT by their political stupidity. Now they are little more than human shields for the cowardly Hezz-Blow-Allah.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 04:22 PM

I think the best way of handling people like Pachead and Y3a is to ask them what solutions *they* have.

How would you identify these so-called islamofacsists worldwide, and how would you decimate them without commiting genocide?

They don't have an answer, just all sorts of bark and hubris.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c
I think the best way of handling people like Pachead and Y3a is to ask them what solutions *they* have.
Let's hear your solutions, otherwise, forget about it.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 04:47 PM

I heard a rumor somewhere that if you put a bunch of emoticons at the bottom of all your posts, it totally doesn't make you look like a 10-year-old. Is that true?
Chuck
___

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 05:58 PM

I heard a rumor somewhere that if you put a bunch of emoticons at the bottom of all your posts, it totally doesn't make you look like a 10-year-old. Is that true?
I have posted plenty of solutions in this thread so far, you have posted zero. I see that you conveniently ignored my question when I asked you "What is your solution ?". Instead of trolling and acting like a 10 year old, why not contribute to the thread ?

Not one Liberal, or defender of the terrorists has offered any solutions so far, that's very telling, and hardly surprising.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 06:00 PM

Also, the poll still shows that the majority of the respondents agree with me.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Aug 6, 2006, 07:05 PM

Every single person who disagrees with you can't vote, you moron.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by analogika
Every single person who disagrees with you can't vote, you moron.
I gave 2 options - YES - destroy the islamofacsists
- NO - I believe in peace with the Islamofascists

If you don't like my two choices then stop whining and moaning in my thread and go start your own poll and we'll see what your thoughts are instead of just whining, moaning and mounting personal attacks, which is what people who have absolutely nothing to contribute to threads constantly like to do.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 07:57 PM

PacHead: any solutions yet?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 08:20 PM

PacHead: any solutions yet?
For you, nope.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 08:25 PM

I have posted plenty of solutions in this thread so far, you have posted zero. I see that you conveniently ignored my question when I asked you "What is your solution ?". Instead of trolling and acting like a 10 year old, why not contribute to the thread ?
There are two reasons I didn't answer your question:

1) You have made it quite clear you aren't interested in a rational discussion by starting the discussion with false premises. Your overuse of emoticons and general tone also make it clear you aren't taking the question seriously. So, I see no reason to give your thread more respect than you do.

2) I am not a foreign policy expert. It is neither within my expertise nor my job to come up with a comprehensive plan. I could offer general options that sound like good ideas to me, but they are all so obvious (e.g. to fight terrorists, you fight terrorists) that I feel it is unnecessary, particularly since you are already so far past that you are suggesting genocide.
Chuck
___

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 08:41 PM

For you, nope.

Let's just cut to the chase: you have none, and you know it.

Ranting and raving and calling for us to kill all of the terrorists is a lot of fun, but coming up with a means to do so is another thing altogether. How do you tell a terrorist is a terrorist just by looking at them? They do not collect in a central location, a third of the world's population is Muslim, they are spread throughout the world. Of course, a great number of them are completely and entirely innocent. These are the complications that you have yet to address.

There is no great solution here, you just do what you can, and do so intelligently and within reasonable limits. We will *never* be rid of terror in the world, just like we will never be rid of crime.

These are the cold hard truths, son.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Aug 6, 2006, 08:44 PM

If you don't like my two choices then stop whining and moaning in my thread and go start your own poll
Oh, I'm not whining about your stupid poll.

It's just that you're gloating over a "victory" that only reflects your own idiocy and inability to hold more than a single three-word slogan in your head at any time.

"Kill all infidels" and "kill all Islamofascists" and "kill all Jews" are pretty much the same thing, except a different idiot on the soapbox each time.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 08:51 PM

PacHead: no offense, but you sound like a real redneck - so full of testostrone and hubris, but you back down when it comes to being an intellectual. If you really want to believe what you believe, why not base them on a more solid intellectual foundation so that you are able to make your points more convincingly?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 08:54 PM

1) You have made it quite clear you aren't interested in a rational discussion by starting the discussion with false premises. Your overuse of emoticons and general tone also make it clear you aren't taking the question seriously. So, I see no reason to give your thread more respect than you do.
Nobody's forcing you to participate in this thread. Your false premises assertion is merely your opinion.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 08:55 PM

Let's just cut to the chase: you have none, and you know it.
War is the solution, duh. It's worked in the past and it'll work in the future also.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 08:58 PM

PacHead: no offense, but you sound like a real redneck - so full of testostrone and hubris, but you back down when it comes to being an intellectual. If you really want to believe what you believe, why not base them on a more solid intellectual foundation so that you are able to make your points more convincingly?
Sorry, I have to go and milk my cows now. I also have to change out a spare tire on my trailer.
Also, my goal is not to convince you or anybody else that is beyond convincing. When it comes to the Islamofascists everybody has already chosen their side. Good luck to you and others who share your ideology.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by analogika
"Kill all infidels" and "kill all Islamofascists" and "kill all Jews" are pretty much the same thing, except a different idiot on the soapbox each time.
Wrong, out of those three things that you mentioned, only one of them is a good thing.

Y3a
Mac Elite
Aug 6, 2006, 09:09 PM

Iran's plot to mine uranium in Africa
Jon Swain, David Leppard and Brian Johnson-Thomas
IRAN is seeking to import large consignments of bomb-making uranium from the African mining area that produced the Hiroshima bomb, an investigation has revealed.

A United Nations report, dated July 18, said there was “no doubt” that a huge shipment of smuggled uranium 238, uncovered by customs officials in Tanzania, was transported from the Lubumbashi mines in the Congo.

Tanzanian customs officials told The Sunday Times it was destined for the Iranian port of Bandar Abbas, and was stopped on October 22 last year during a routine check.

The disclosure will heighten western fears about the extent of Iran’s presumed nuclear weapons programme and the strategic implications of Iran’s continuing support for Hezbollah during the war with Israel.

It has also emerged that terror cells backed by Iran may be prepared to mount attacks against nuclear power plants in Britain. Intelligence circulating in Whitehall suggests that sleeper cells linked to Tehran have been conducting reconnaissance at some nuclear sites in preparation for a possible attack.

The parliamentary intelligence and security committee has reported that Iran represented one of the three biggest security threats to Britain. The UN security council has given Iran until the end of this month to halt its uranium enrichment activities. The UN has threatened sanctions if Tehran fails to do so.

A senior Tanzanian customs official said the illicit uranium shipment was found hidden in a consignment of coltan, a rare mineral used to make chips in mobile telephones. The shipment was destined for smelting in the former Soviet republic of Kazakhstan, delivered via Bandar Abbas, Iran’s biggest port.

“There were several containers due to be shipped and they were all routinely scanned with a Geiger counter,” the official said.

“This one was very radioactive. When we opened the container it was full of drums of coltan. Each drum contains about 50kg of ore. When the first and second rows were removed,the ones after that were found to be drums of uranium.”

In a nuclear reactor, uranium 238 can be used to breed plutonium used in nuclear weapons.

The customs officer, who spoke to The Sunday Times on condition he was not named, added: “The container was put in a secure part of the port and it was later taken away, by the Americans, I think, or at least with their help. We have all been told not to talk to anyone about this.”

The report by the UN investigation team was submitted to the chairman of the UN sanctions committee, Oswaldo de Rivero, at the end of July and will be considered soon by the security council.

It states that Tanzania provided “limited data” on three other shipments of radioactive materials seized in Dar es Salaam over the past 10 years.

The experts said: “In reference to the last shipment from October 2005, the Tanzanian government left no doubt that the uranium was transported from Lubumbashi by road through Zambia to the united republic of Tanzania.”

Lubumbashi is the capital of mineral-rich Katanga province, home of the Shinkolobwe uranium mine that produced material for the two atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945.

The mine has officially been closed since 1961, before the country’s independence from Belgium, but the UN investigators have told the security council that they found evidence of illegal mining still going on at the site.

In 1999 there were reports that the Congolese authorities had tried to re-open the mine with the help of North Korea. In recent years miners are said to have broken open the lids and extracted ore from the shafts, while police and local authorities turned a blind eye.

In June a parliamentary committee warned that Britain could be attacked by Iranian terrorists if tensions increased.

A source with access to current MI5 assessments said: “There is great concern about Iranian sleeper cells inside this country. The intelligence services are taking this threat very seriously.”

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Aug 6, 2006, 09:10 PM

4 pages later and I have been proven correct *again*.

The liberals have no solutions.

Never have, never will.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:11 PM

Nobody's forcing you to participate in this thread. Your false premises assertion is merely your opinion.
Well, duh. The idea that genocide is morally permissible is merely your opinion. So what?
Chuck
___

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:13 PM

War is the solution, duh. It's worked in the past and it'll work in the future also.

War against what, and how? Aren't we already at war?

How do we wage this war?

Please stop beating around the bush.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Spliffdaddy
4 pages later and I have been proven correct *again*.

The liberals have no solutions.

Never have, never will.

What are you correct about again, and what is your solution? Missed your earlier posts, and I'm not inspired to go back and find them.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:16 PM

Well, duh. The idea that genocide is morally permissible is merely your opinion. So what?
Of course it's only my opinion (and the opinion of many others), have I claimed otherwise ?
What's wrong with the genocide of Islamic terrorist groups, how could any sane person be against that ?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:18 PM

War against what, and how? Aren't we already at war?

How do we wage this war?

Please stop beating around the bush.
If you don't know who or what the enemy is, then I'm sorry, I can't help you. You've asked similiar silly questions in the past, and I don't feel that you are entitled to any reasonable answers.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:20 PM

What are you correct about again, and what is your solution? Missed your earlier posts, and I'm not inspired to go back and find them.
Stop whining and asking other people for solutions when you've offered none yourself.

besson3c
Clinically Insane

Of course it's only my opinion (and the opinion of many others), have I claimed otherwise ?
What's wrong with the genocide of Islamic terrorist groups, how could any sane person be against that ?

Again, I'll return to my question: how do we identify and find these groups?

Chuckit
Clinically Insane

We're not. We're against the part where you want to kill everybody else in the region as well.
Chuck
___

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Aug 6, 2006, 09:21 PM

If you don't know who or what the enemy is, then I'm sorry, I can't help you. You've asked similiar silly questions in the past, and I don't feel that you are entitled to any reasonable answers.

PacHead: comon, I know I'm pushing you to use your brain, now is not the time to back down. You can do it!

Of course I know who the enemy is. How do you propose we identify these people and kill them?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Aug 6, 2006, 09:24 PM

We're not. We're against the part where you want to kill everybody else in the region as well.
That would depend upon the actions of the enemy and also the actions of everybody else in the region. A terrorist supporting civilian is a terrorist.

Forum Links
Forum Rules