Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: MacBook 2Ghz CD White, 120GB HDD, 2GB RAM, Superdrive - $1150 shipped

FS: MacBook 2Ghz CD White, 120GB HDD, 2GB RAM, Superdrive - $1150 shipped
MovieCutter
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 27, 2006, 07:02 PM

I'm selling a White MacBook I recently acquired as part of a trade. I have a MBP so no need for this. Original warranty good until August 6th, 2007, and AppleCare can be added. The specs are as follows:

2Ghz CoreDuo processor
2GB RAM (user upgraded)
120GB Seagate Momentus hard drive (user upgraded)
Superdrive
etc.

Retail config for a similar MacBook with C2D instead of CD is $1624.

This also has none of the "issues" people are always complaining about. Comes with all original accessories and packaging/original Apple box.

$1100 shipped obo.

Email me at moviecutter(atnospam)mac(dot)com or PM me with questions or offers. I'll post pics as soon as I can. Thanks.
( Last edited by MovieCutter; Dec 29, 2006 at 06:36 PM. )

MovieCutter  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 29, 2006, 06:36 PM

Bump for $50 price drop.

mspencer1776
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 5, 2007, 04:10 PM

This is dumb but it's not gonna hurt me to ask this. This is only 6 months old and i payed $1600 for it. Would you be willing to trade for an aluminum 12" PowerBook, 1.5Ghz, 80GB HD, 512MB RAM, 8x Superdrive. I understand this may be a downgrade but from what I've heard the powerbooks are faster than the 13" macbooks. I totally understand if you are not interested but if you are or know anyone that is, please pm me.
( Last edited by mspencer1776; Jan 5, 2007 at 04:39 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules