Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Xbox 360 Premium, Xbox Wireless Adapter

FS: Xbox 360 Premium, Xbox Wireless Adapter
NYK Ace
Senior User
Mar 2, 2006, 07:31 PM

I love my 360 but my car just got smashed (see here) and i need some cash to fix it

This is the premium bundled 360 with the Hard Drive, Wireless controller, HD Cables, and chrome finish. I hate to see her go

I bought this from ebay just under 2 weeks ago for $470 and have since loaded it with about 6 demos all from Xbox Live that i will leave on the hard drive if you wish. It is easy enough to rerun the initial setup and taylor this 360 to your system and get you up and running with an Xbox Live Account.

I also bought the wireless adapter from circuit city that lets you connect to airport or any other wireless internet connection. ($99 MSRP)

everything works great and is pretty much brand new

I can also take pics if anyone is interested

I would let the whole thing go for $525 shipped which is less then you can get them for on ebay and you dont have to go the whole bundle route either by buying them from ebgames, etc.

i would prefer a money order payment since i really am starting to hate on paypal fees theses days and i need as much money as I can to help cover the cost of the repairs, but i will take paypal if you can pay an additional 3% for the fees.

My email is [email protected]
ebay id: casetheace

Thanks and please help me out!
( Last edited by NYK Ace; Mar 3, 2006 at 03:00 PM. )

NYK Ace  (op)
Senior User
Mar 7, 2006, 02:42 PM

*bump*

Forum Links
Forum Rules