Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Osama Bin Laden is a:

Osama Bin Laden is a: (Page 2)
nath
Mac Elite
Jul 28, 2005, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by mojo2
You have this predictable habit of casting aspersions at those whose arguments are unassailable. So, whenever you go into your little song and dance about someone else being confused it is actually your feeble attempt at a smokescreen to draw attention away from your inability to intelligently argue the point.
Don't confuse general mockery with a smokescreen, Aberdeen. As you well know, I'm always happy to slap you about a bit on the rare occasion when you threaten to gather together a coherent point. Alas, this was not one of those occasions. But you are welcome to explain your bizarre references to the UN, my 'boyz' and Somalia, if you choose.

Ω
Mac Elite
Jul 28, 2005, 09:22 AM

By poking them in the ribs and calling them obl lovers it gives them a chance to re-examine their loyalties and attitudes on a regular basis.
Maybe if you keep on telling us we love OBL we may come to believe it.

If there is a problem with communication it lies in your inability to communicate effectively.
"angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress"

budster101  (op)
Baninated
Location: Illinois might be cold and flat, but at least it's ugly.
Jul 28, 2005, 09:23 AM

Osama Bin laden is evil.

Luca Rescigno
Professional Poster
Jul 28, 2005, 09:52 AM

What the NUTT are you smoking, aberdeen?

Originally Posted by aberdeenwriter
By poking them in the ribs and calling them obl lovers it gives them a chance to re-examine their loyalties and attitudes on a regular basis.
Originally Posted by Ω
So you are trolling for a reaction from the "liberals" by equating them as being OBL lovers?
How is Ω displaying an inability to interpret written communication? I think he pretty much translated what you said from a statement into a question.

Furthermore, how far does shaking your fist and saying "Oooh, those terrorists! Damn them all to hell! Terrorism sucks!" get you? You seem to be arguing that doing that and thinking the US government could be doing a better job are mutually exclusive.

So liberals don't like the current administration and think our country could be doing a better job to fight terrorism and prevent it. How the NUTT can that possibly be considered unpatriotic, or sympathetic to terrorism?

You are smoking crack, though your little "foreign agents" comment still makes me chuckle!

EDIT: Osama Bin Laden has farty pants.

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" *wheeze*

Y3a
Mac Elite
Jul 28, 2005, 01:27 PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've read how all those Liberal "Intelects" disagree with how the WOT should be fought,

so

when is even ONE of 'em gonna have a suggestion as to HOW THEY WOULD FIGHT IT?

Talk nice, bend over, etc???

nath
Mac Elite
Jul 28, 2005, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Y3a
when is even ONE of 'em gonna have a suggestion as to HOW THEY WOULD FIGHT IT?
ok, here's three points, for starters:

1. Disengage from supporting secular dictatorships in Muslim countries (Pakistan, Saudi, etc)
2. Stop letting Israel get away with the same **** that results in threats toward Muslim countries
3. Don't invade Iraq when you don't need to

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Jul 28, 2005, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by nath
2. Stop letting Israel get away with the same **** that results in threats toward Muslim countries
Arh. So let Israel bend over.

Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Mac Elite
Jul 29, 2005, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by budster101
Osama Bin Laden is a closet homosexual that hates the world and his own religion for despising him and his kind, so he is bastardizing his own religion in order to take out his angst on the world around him. He probably has a secret crush on Saddam Hussein as well, multiplying his anger towards the West.

That almost funny statement could so apply to George as well. Just sub middle east in for west. That extra level actually makes it pretty funny.

Mac Elite
Jul 29, 2005, 06:23 PM

so I feel it does some good to let the fuzzies know that they can idolize and admire the snide, calm European attitudes and banter all they want.

Dude, you do know Bush was a MALE CHEARLEADER, right? What's fuzzier than that.

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 29, 2005, 08:58 PM

jabroni.

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

loki74
Mac Elite
Jul 29, 2005, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Moderator
Dude, you do know Bush was a MALE CHEARLEADER, right?
I missed the part about anyone caring.

"In a world without walls or fences, what need have we for windows or gates?"

CRASH HARDDRIVE
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 29, 2005, 10:59 PM

...failed poisoned cocaine dealer.

Showolf
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 5, 2005, 02:50 AM

Osama Bin Laden is……………

A swine. A vulgar little maggot. A worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet he couldn’t pour crap out of a boot with instructions on the heel. He’s a canker. A sore that won’t go away. He’s a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. A spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. A jerk, a cad, and a weasel. His life is a monument to stupidity. He’s a stench, revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. He’s a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying his alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired him and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as him. He’s a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of him. He has all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid him. He’s vile, worthless, less than nothing. He’s a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention he smells?

He’s a snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick him up, drive its beak into his brain, and upon finding it rancid set him loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of his ignoble blood. May he choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of his own trite, foolish beliefs.

He is weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. He’s grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. He’s foul and disgusting. He’s a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on him. Even sheep won’t have sex with him. He’s unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

He’s a waste of flesh. He’s ridiculous and obnoxious. He’s the moral [size] equivalent of a leech. He’s a living emptiness, a meaningless void. He’s sour and senile. He’s a disease, and a puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper.

On a good day he’s a half-wit. He resembles a drool. He’s deficient in all that lends character. He possesses the personality of wallpaper. He’s dank and filthy. He’s asinine and benighted. He’s the source of all unpleasantness. He spreads misery and sorrow wherever he goes.

He’s a smarmy lager lout git. He’s a grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. He’s a clouted boggish foot-licking twit. A dankish clack-dish plonker. A gormless crook-pated tosser. A churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. A cockered bum-bailey poofter. A craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. A gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb, and a dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

He’s a fiend and a coward, and has bad breath. He’s degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing he exists. I despise everything about him, and I wish he would go away forever. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid he truly is. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. He’s trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. He emits more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. He’s the utmost epiphany of stupidity.

P.S.:
He is hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plant grade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially clueless, and generally not good..........
( Last edited by Showolf; Aug 5, 2005 at 04:17 AM. )

Ω
Mac Elite
Aug 5, 2005, 03:36 AM

To paraphrase Showolf:

Osama is really really not nice.

"angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress"

Showolf
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 5, 2005, 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by Ω
To paraphrase Showolf:

Osama is really really not nice.

---- Amazing!

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 5, 2005, 04:55 AM

and he is pretty smart, he did a lot of damage on 911
Blandine Bureau 1940 - 2011
Missed 2012 by 3 days, RIP Grandma :-(

Macrobat
Mac Elite
Aug 5, 2005, 09:37 AM

But Showulf, tell us how you really feel.
"That Others May Live"
On the ISG: "The nation's capital hasn't seen such concentrated wisdom in one place since Paris Hilton dined alone at the Hooters on Connecticut Avenue." - John Podhoretz

Forum Links
Forum Rules