Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: iBook, Ti LCD housing, LVDS data cable, inverter, logic board, frame, ect.

FS: iBook, Ti LCD housing, LVDS data cable, inverter, logic board, frame, ect.
RiDDLeRIZE
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 27, 2006, 03:17 AM

Hey guys, I'm just selling a few parts that I have laying around. I'm looking for the money to finish fixing up my Powerbook Mercury.

1) iBook Clamshell, 300Mhz PowerPC G3, 160 Mb RAM, 3 Gb HD, CD drive, Ethernet port, telephone modem port, USB port, sound out port, power plug, Power adapter, two batteries (1 good + 1 not so good), A/C Yo-Yo adapter, Mac OS Tiger 10.3. Asking $235 shipped, boxed, paypaled.

2) I have the LCD housing for the Tibook. That's the rear cover, the LCD bezel, the hinges, screws, and the LVDS cable. Asking $150?

3) 500 Mhz iBook logic board. It has dual USB, firewire, ethernet, phone, and mini-DVI. I bought this logic board to put into a case, but i never got to complete the build. I had an iBook top case and installed the logic board onto it and plugged it in. The response I received was the Mac chime and the keyboard lit up. I had no LCD at the time nor any other parts, but that was all I was able to do with it. I've since taken the power board off this and used it in another machine, so this is strictly just the logic board screwed onto the frame with no power board. I'll include the CD/HD ribbon cable since I have extras. I'll sell it As-Is because I haven't tested it beyond the chime and keyboard light up. Asking $30 shipped.

4) Lexmark Z615 printer. I bought this refurbished from Lexmark and it is still sealed in the original manufacturer's box. It carries the warranty with Lexmark like a new printer. I bought it so I didn't need to print off my iMac G4 from upstairs, but then I saw a Laser printer for cheap at Best Buy and I bought that, so that's why this is still sealed. Asking $35 shipped.

5) iBook 600 Mhz internal frame. This is just the internal frame. It includes the internal fan as well. Asking $30 shipped

6) LVDS cable for a Powerbook G4 Ti. When I bought my replacement screen, it came with the full top assembly so I didn't need this. This is a 2nd one. I have 1 with the top case and this is the 2nd one. Asking $20 shipped

7) Linksys Ethernet card. I'm not 100% sure if this works with a Mac. I will check on the model number and provide it for you. Asking Asking $20 shipped

8) iMac G4 internal speaker + iMac G4 internal fan. These two items were parted out from a 1Ghz iMac G4. They come with the screws. For both, asking for $45 shipped

9) Powerbook G4 inverter board. This inverter board is for the 400Mhz - 550 Mhz I believe. I don't know if it works. It came surprisingly as an extra when i bought the LVDS cable. $7 shipped?

10) T-Mobile Motorola V300. This use to be my phone until I recently switched over to Verizon. It's blue and it comes with the power charger and battery. This phone takes pictures and has MP3 capabilties. $60 shipped

I have pictures for all these things, so PM me your email and I can send them to you. All the prices are negotiable so feel free to ask, not super low though.

RiDDLeRIZE  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 29, 2006, 07:24 PM

If anyone needs any of these parts and my price is to high, let me know. Offer me a price value you think is fair and we'll decide. Or you can offer something for trade. Anything will do. Let me know! Thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules