Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > How, where to install Aiport Extreme and Bluetooth Cards in Mac Pro??

How, where to install Aiport Extreme and Bluetooth Cards in Mac Pro??
Podolsky
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 25, 2007, 06:10 PM

I could use a quick turnaround on this answer - I SO WANT TO FIRE THIS PUPPY UP!!

GSixZero
Mac Elite
Sep 25, 2007, 06:24 PM

Lots of answers out there. First paste the thread title into a google search box.

ImpulseResponse

Podolsky  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 25, 2007, 06:31 PM

duh.......i did that and got zippo. Found this site: How To: Installing an Airport Extreme Card in an Intel Mac Pro � By Earl Moore � � Meandering Passage and am working with this rather imperfect set of instructions. Gee thanks.

goMac
Posting Junkie
Sep 25, 2007, 07:45 PM

8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

Podolsky  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 25, 2007, 09:20 PM

you are very kind - seriously thank you. Okay, maybe i am not the search maestro that you are - I was in the moment - brand new Mac Pro and first search yielded bogus random links. Your first link is a joke but number 2 helps a bit. Apple doesn't want users doing these installs but I live and Maine and had to chance it. It was a bit of a pain to seat the antenna wires and no link discussed that. I may have voided my warranty - OH MY GOD!! I have Apple Care and that will be nice. Again thanks. I know there are people here that make careers out of bugging people to use the SEARCH tool more effectively.............i do it too!

Forum Links
Forum Rules