Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > HP LaserJet1010 Printer ...---...Help...---...

HP LaserJet1010 Printer ...---...Help...---...
cyberwarrior
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 23, 2005, 07:44 AM

Hi Folks.

I have an HP LJ1010, after a format -and having lost the cd, i need a driver for this printer, none on HP's website or anywhere else on the internet!! No gimp driver for this and if i choose generic i get gobbledigook!

Can anyone help me to get printing again (point me in the direction or send me a driver), feeling handicapped here!

I have got a driver CD from HP on its way but he said about two weeks delivery!!!

Waiting patiently

TIA

ChrisF
Senior User
May 23, 2005, 08:08 AM

Go to HP.com and search for the Laserjet 1012 driver. It's described as "HP LaserJet 1150/1010 series printing software" so it should work.

cyberwarrior  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 23, 2005, 08:55 AM

THANK YOU, funny that the HP engineer chappie didn't tell me that, if you ever need a job..

Forum Links
Forum Rules