Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Is it spamming to say visit MacUpdate today?

Is it spamming to say visit MacUpdate today?
JKT
Professional Poster
Jul 17, 2007, 03:49 AM

Mods, apologies in advance if this post is out of line.

I've been hesitant to post this until now, as it will probably be considered spamming. However, this deal is so good for so many Mac users, that it would be negligent of me not to mention it (and I haven't seen anyone posting about it here for the past four days or more). I no longer get any benefit as the numbers of people required to unlock all the three bonus apps has already been reached... yay!

Anyway, go to MacUpdate.com and take a look at their current promo (at the moment it runs until this Thursday, 19th July). You might not need or want all 10 apps, but the cost is probably worth it for 3 or 4 alone. If you do want all 10, then it is just absurd value for money.

MacUpdate Promo - Big discounts on Mac software every day.

The bundle includes:

TechTool Pro
Intaglio
Little Snitch
Graphic Converter
Fetch
Garage Sale
Amadeus Pro
Prof Cast
Cocktail
SRS iWow

Note: Photopresenter has also been added to the bundle but isn't listed on the site yet.

Gamoe
Mac Elite
Jul 17, 2007, 04:28 AM

I was looking at this myself. I don't think it's spam, especially considering you're a veteran member. Thanks for the info!

Cold Warrior
Jul 17, 2007, 09:29 AM

They went from 2500 to over 6000 in just a couple days? I checked a day or two ago and they had just barely unlocked LittleSnitch.

JKT  (op)
Professional Poster
Jul 17, 2007, 05:43 PM

Yup... they reduced the numbers required to unlock Intaglio and TTP, and that pushed it over the edge in terms of take up. What started as avery good deal ended up being an awesome one.

Forum Links
Forum Rules