Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > safari and hitting back after searches

safari and hitting back after searches
b00tang
Forum Regular
Jun 27, 2003, 07:20 PM

I would suspect other people have had this problem but i haven't been able to find anything about it. If i search a forum, it brings up a results page of different threads in safari. This of course is normal, I can then click on a thread and it will open and i can read or whatever, but when i hit back it brings me back to the page that i typed in my search terms on instead of back to the list of resulting threads, I'm guessing its some feature i just don't understand or something but can anyone explain how I am supposed to do this properly?

on an unrelated note, does anyone know why when you are writing a new thread in macnn forums under post a poll it says "Yes! post a poll" as if they are really excited about this? it almost makes me feel guilty everything I just post a regular thread... like I am letting someone down or something
ipod why have you forsaken me?!?!?!

Forum Links
Forum Rules