Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > annoying safari bug

annoying safari bug
alex_wlu_82
Forum Regular
Oct 5, 2003, 10:15 AM

sometimes when i launch safari, my entire menu bar from the apple menu to the help menu is gone, and there is no pinstripes in the background either. obviously relaunching fixes it, but it's really annoying.. anybody else have this problem and a better fix?

btw, it's safari 1.0 v85

TAZ
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 5, 2003, 07:19 PM

That is odd. Havent had that happen yet. I did start having problems loading many of my bookmarked pages, including MacNN. Kept getting unexpected quits. Got it resolved through the knowledge database at Apple. have you looked there to see if your problem is listed. Also, have you reported the bug to Apple?

alex_wlu_82  (op)
Forum Regular
Oct 5, 2003, 08:59 PM

Originally posted by TAZ:
That is odd. Havent had that happen yet. I did start having problems loading many of my bookmarked pages, including MacNN. Kept getting unexpected quits. Got it resolved through the knowledge database at Apple. have you looked there to see if your problem is listed. Also, have you reported the bug to Apple?
no.. i'll do both now though

Forum Links
Forum Rules