Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iPhoto and Devices

iPhoto and Devices
littlevish
Oct 17, 2007, 06:32 PM

How can I set a device not to appear as a digital camera to iPhoto? I have a PSP, and every time I connect iPhoto launches because it has images on the memory card. I don't want to use it with iPhoto, and it's very annoying when iPhoto opens and I'm putting something completely unrelated onto my PSP.

I don't want to disable iPhoto opening upon plugging in a camera completely. I know how to do that, but I like it open when I am actually plugging in my camera.

I'm almost positive there is a way to do this. Thanks.

skybolt
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 22, 2007, 10:49 AM

Check preferences in Image Capture. Should be something there to say what to do when XXX is attached. )I'm at work and not at the mac right now, so can't look to see what exactly is there - but that is how you tell iPhoto NOT to open when a camera is attached).
Mary

Forum Links
Forum Rules