Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > MOVING SALE-tons of classic mac stuff

MOVING SALE-tons of classic mac stuff
hodaddy
Jul 6, 2004, 10:13 AM

just bought a new house...but, going from a 5 bedroom to 3 bedroom....so, most of the mac "museum" must be purged. i'm really not very happy about this. but, nonetheless there is a lot of interesting stuff here. the only thing not on the block is the top shelf (the original mac) sorry.

of particular interest that is not shown: $50 +shipping: 9500/132 (upg to G3 240--orig 132 card included) with 768mb ram, 2gb hd, external 6gb hd, ATI VR video card w/ composite in/composite;vga out, external zip, apple extended II keyboard, stock mouse, 21" apple multisync monitor (FREE with computer if wanted--just consider shipping weight). this was my graphics workstation thru '99...a real workhorse in its day.

DDS2 external SCSI DAT drive and a dozen or so tapes: $50 +shipping

NIB external SCSI power supply/drive enclosure $5 +shipping

*SOME* of the stuff

m0001 mac NOT FOR SALE

'big' items shown: quadra 700 $25 +shipping; 21" apple multisync monitor $25 +shipping (yes i have two of these monitors)

otherwise make an offer. almost all offers will be accepted. Paypal, money order or cashiers check only. contact me offline at cudaboy_71@macdotcom with offers or questions. if you'd like a better photo i'd be happy to send you anything you need. shipping will be UPS ground unless otherwise requested.

this will be on my driveway saturday july 10 for a buncha p.c. wankers to dig thru...so hurry up and get what you need.

thanks.
if it aint' broke, break it.

Maflynn
Professional Poster
Jul 6, 2004, 12:53 PM

I'd be interested in the M0001, but you already said not for sale.

For the sake of simplicty, I'd recommend that you remove the item(s) that you do not want to sell from the website. That may reduce the emails and offers.

Mike

Forum Links
Forum Rules