Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Gingrich apologizes to Canada

Gingrich apologizes to Canada
Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Apr 21, 2005, 10:25 AM

Gingrich retracts Canada, terrorist statement
WASHINGTON -- High-profile U.S. conservative Newt Gingrich has agreed to retract his statement that terrorists involved in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks entered the United States from Canada. The move came yesterday after Canada's Ambassador Frank McKenna fired off a letter of complaint.

Gingrich, former Republican speaker in the U.S. House of Representatives and a potential presidential candidate in 2008, "deeply regrets the error," said spokesperson Rick Tyler.

"That's become accepted conventional wisdom here. But he'll help to correct the record."

"He wishes he had not repeated that error," Tyler said from Lincoln, Va.

"We're in complete and utter total sympathy with the Canadian ambassador and all Canadians, for that matter."

Gingrich, appearing Tuesday on Fox News Channel said: "Far more of the 9-11 terrorists came across from Canada than from Mexico."
It's about time that some of the purveyors of misinformation begin to take accountability for their actions.

SVass
Mac Elite
Apr 21, 2005, 11:25 AM

What is more important, will Fox News air the retraction?
Why would any Canadian watch Fox News?
Why would anyone believe anything carried by Fox News?
sam

zigzag
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 21, 2005, 12:49 PM

I tried to apologize to Canada once. They wouldn't take my call. The bastards.

DBursey
Professional Poster
Apr 21, 2005, 05:58 PM

Tsk. Everyone has call display these days.

budster101
Baninated
Location: Illinois might be cold and flat, but at least it's ugly.
Apr 22, 2005, 09:50 AM

I constantly apologize for Canada. Oh, reread the thread title. Never mind.

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 5, 2005, 08:58 PM

Dear Ambassador McKenna,

Thank you for you letter concerning my recent appearance on the Fox News Channel. I now realize that what I said was factual incorrect. Let me say that I deeply regret repeating what had become a widespread inaccuracy about how the 9/11 terrorists entered the United States. Being a public figure I understand personally how media inaccuracies take on a life of their own. I also understand that as a public figure I have a responsibility to be accurate. Therefore, I am retracting my statement without qualification. I only wish that I had seen the April 9 Washington Post story on the topic before my recent television appearance.

Please accept my apology to the Canadian people for perpetuating the error; one I am sure that has been very painful to them. Because facts are important, I always strive to be precise, so let me say that I will strenuously do what I can to help Canada set the public record straight and correct the myth.

I have a deep abiding respect for the Canadian people who are working with the United States to keep our mutual border secure. Americans and Canadians are indeed great friends and should always be.

Sincerely,

Newt Gingrich
Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives

He can say he's sorry all day long and everybody knows there are 50 terrorist groups that call Canada the little love nest. They raise money, they do the lobbying, they try to get weapons and act like the mafia they even use canada for base of military operations. Canada's immigration and asylum policies let the ass hole Algerian travel to and from bin Laden's welcome mat to try to sneak into US from Canada to blow up Los Angeles Airport.

Yeah, Canada is baby wide eyes.

SVass
Mac Elite
May 5, 2005, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Eynstyn
Dear American People

Thank you for you letter concerning my recent appearance on the Fox News Channel. I now realize that what I said was factually incorrect. Let me say that I deeply regret repeating what had become a widespread inaccuracy about how the 9/11 terrorists accomplished their mission. Being a public figure I understand personally how media inaccuracies take on a life of their own. I also understand that as a public figure I have a responsibility to be accurate. Therefore, I am retracting my statements without qualification. I only wish that I had seen the stories on the topic before my recent television appearances.

Please accept my apology to the people for perpetuating the error; one I am sure that has been very painful to them. Because facts are important, I always strive to be precise, so let me say that I will strenuously do what I can to help set the public record straight and correct the myths.

If I had paid attention to my briefings, or if airlines had hired competent security personnel, or if ..., we wouldn't be out 500 billion dollars, 1500 lives, ...
I have a deep abiding respect for the who are working to keep our border secure. Americans and oil companiess are indeed great friends and should always be.

Sincerely,
George W Bush
President
[/B]

fixed by Sam

IceBreaker
Mac Enthusiast
May 5, 2005, 11:47 PM

to blame Canada for this is rediculous. are they lax... yes but so what..that is their business.. not ours.

the same thing could have happened via entry from Mexico.

budster101
Baninated
May 6, 2005, 09:57 AM

Canada is a laxative.

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 6, 2005, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by budster101
Canada is a laxative.
Yea, it is like chicken salad sandwich on picnic. It has good looks and good taste but it had bad germs hiding inside and when you eat it you remember only the pain and embarasement. It was summer home for bad things.

http://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/eng/miscdocs/200001_e.html

17. The United States will continue to be the major target of international terrorist activity. Despite Canada�s relatively high-profile military involvement in the former Yugoslavia and in the Gulf, Canada and Canadians remain fortunate in recently not having been targeted by terrorists. Canadians abroad, however, must recognize the risk of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and, because of physical similarities, of being mistaken for Americans.

34. For a number of reasons, Canada is an attractive venue for terrorists. Long borders and coastlines offer many points of entry which can facilitate movement to and from various sites around the world, particularly the United States. As a wealthy industrial society, Canada is an excellent location in which to raise money in the name of causes abroad. The nation accepts large numbers of immigrants and refugees, and consequently has significant �migr� communities which can be a source of haven and support.

35. Many of the world�s terrorist groups have a presence in Canada, where they engage in a variety of activities in support of terrorism...

James L
Mac Elite
May 6, 2005, 10:41 PM

Canada is a laxative.
and people such as yourself are the sh*t that comes out.

James L
Mac Elite
May 6, 2005, 10:45 PM

He can say he's sorry all day long and everybody knows there are 50 terrorist groups that call Canada the little love nest. They raise money, they do the lobbying, they try to get weapons and act like the mafia they even use canada for base of military operations. Canada's immigration and asylum policies let the ass hole Algerian travel to and from bin Laden's welcome mat to try to sneak into US from Canada to blow up Los Angeles Airport.

And the US doesn't have terrorist groups in it? My god, the US funded and trained Osama, the US armed Saddam... the US has been one of the largest supporters of the worlds current group of terrorists!

...those who live in glass houses, and all that.

It must pain you that Canada constantly is viewed by the world as a better place than the US to be in, but given your obvious lack of understanding of world affairs maybe not.

As always, my apologies to the intelligent Americans who aren't ignorant.

SimpleLife
Mac Elite
May 6, 2005, 10:49 PM

Canada is a laxative.
When people have nothing to say, they say crap like this.

And the followers are not much different than little brown nose furry yappers that make a lot of noise but are just small squashable little pitiful things like you.

SimpleLife
Mac Elite
May 6, 2005, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by James L
And the US doesn't have terrorist groups in it? My god, the US funded and trained Osama, the US armed Saddam... the US has been one of the largest supporters of the worlds current group of terrorists!

It must pain you that Canada constantly is viewed by the world as a better place than the US to be in, but given your obvious lack of understanding of world affairs maybe not.

Rationalizing with these guys is a waste of time, don't you see?

James L
Mac Elite
May 6, 2005, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by SimpleLife
Rationalizing with these guys is a waste of time, don't you see?
True... but sometimes the adults get sucked in to playing with the children.

My bad.

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 6, 2005, 10:57 PM

You make it look easy finding fine line between passive and aggressive.

SimpleLife
Mac Elite
May 6, 2005, 10:57 PM

True... but sometimes the adults get sucked in to playing with the children.

My bad.
I am not blaming you.

budster101
Baninated
May 7, 2005, 02:50 PM

and people such as yourself are the sh*t that comes out.
"... if you only had a brain... " <Wizard of Oz>

James L
Mac Elite
May 7, 2005, 05:25 PM

"... if you only had a brain... " <Wizard of Oz>

budster101
Baninated
May 7, 2005, 05:54 PM

That explains your posts in a nutshell. Key part of that word is NOT shell.

James L
Mac Elite
May 7, 2005, 06:09 PM

That explains your posts in a nutshell. Key part of that word is NOT shell.
In a conversation with SimpleLife I called people who behave like this childish, and your contribution in the last few posts as been to sing a line from a childrens movie, and call me a name.

Thanks, I couldn't have proven my point any better!

budster101
Baninated
May 7, 2005, 06:12 PM

You have no point. All you do is berate people.
I made a joke that "Canada is a laxative", as a play on the topic of the post just before mine... and you...write this.

"and people such as yourself are the sh*t that comes out."

Quite a point you have there.
Nice personall attack.

James L
Mac Elite
May 7, 2005, 06:31 PM

You have no point. All you do is berate people.
I made a joke that "Canada is a laxative", as a play on the topic of the post just before mine... and you...write this.

"and people such as yourself are the sh*t that comes out."

Quite a point you have there.
Nice personall attack.

Not true at all. I made quite a valid point that America has supported and allowed terrorism to spread throughout the world as much, or sadly probably more, than Canada has. This was in reply to the comment made below:

My point was that Americans have absolutely no moral high ground to condemn another nation for supposedly allowing terrorism to spread when they themselves armed some of the very terrorists they are now hunting for! Hence, my glass houses comment.

The thread actually derailed with your laxative comment... which came after some Canada bashing had already occured. You will notice that not only I, but SimpleLife and Eynstyn, also took this as a serious comment and not a joke.

Perhaps if you meant it as a joke an exclamation mark, smiley face, etc would help?

budster101
Baninated
May 7, 2005, 06:35 PM

You stated, I was the sh*t that comes out. And "I" derailed the thread?
It was derailed a long time before me. Don't try to pin this on me with the moderators. That is really pathetic.

You even admit to it: "..which came after some Canada bashing had already occurred..."

I don't even bash Canada. I like the place, and have said so repeatedly before. LIGHTEN UP.
Yes, a funny face would have made all the difference....

James L
Mac Elite
May 7, 2005, 06:44 PM

You stated, I was the sh*t that comes out. And "I" derailed the thread?
It was derailed a long time before me. Don't try to pin this on me with the moderators. That is really pathetic.

You even admit to it: "..which came after some Canada bashing had already occurred..."

I don't even bash Canada. I like the place, and have said so repeatedly before. LIGHTEN UP.
Yes, a funny face would have made all the difference....

With the moderators? LOL! I apologize if you feel that was my intention, though I am not sure why it would be anyones intention.

Ugh, do we really have to keep doing this? Your comment was viewed by multiple people as serious and not a joke. People reacted accordingly. Surely this thread can now drift off into wasteland?

This is beginning to feel like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry went to his girlfriend's house to break up with her at 9 a.m. and it was dark when he finally left!

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 7, 2005, 09:22 PM

Not true at all. I made quite a valid point that America has supported and allowed terrorism to spread throughout the world as much, or sadly probably more, than Canada has. This was in reply to the comment made below:

My point was that Americans have absolutely no moral high ground to condemn another nation for supposedly allowing terrorism to spread when they themselves armed some of the very terrorists they are now hunting for! Hence, my glass houses comment.

The thread actually derailed with your laxative comment... which came after some Canada bashing had already occured. You will notice that not only I, but SimpleLife and Eynstyn?????, also took this as a serious comment and not a joke.

Perhaps if you meant it as a joke an exclamation mark, smiley face, etc would help?
Eynstyn sends deepest regrets he can not attend your party, so please leave him out of game with budster101. But here is little gift for you:

A Canadian guest who was staying in a hotel in USA phoned room service for some pepper. "Black pepper, or white pepper?" asked the concierge.

"Toilette pepper!"

HA!
President Bush, Get Out Of Iraq Now!

James L
Mac Elite
May 8, 2005, 03:09 AM

A Canadian guest who was staying in a hotel in USA phoned room service for some pepper. "Black pepper, or white pepper?" asked the concierge.

"Toilette pepper!"

HA!

One of my favourite Canuck jokes. Aberdeen and I already posted a three page thread with Canadian and American jokes back in November I think, so nothing new here. having said that, here's one for you:

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days.
Eventually, Michael the archangel found him, resting on the seventh day.
He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"
God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds,
"Look Michael, look what I've made."
Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"
"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance."
"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.
God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth, "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."
The Archangel, impressed by Gods work, then pointed to a large land mass the top corner and asked, "What's that one?"
"Ah," said God. "That's Canada, the most glorious place on Earth. There's beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and an exquisite coast-line. The people from Canada are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them super-human, undefeatable ice hockey players who will be admired and feared by all who come across them."
Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed. "What about balance, God? You said there will be BALANCE!"
God replied wisely. "Wait until you see some of the loud-mouth bastards I'm putting next to them!"

SimpleLife
Mac Elite
May 8, 2005, 07:11 AM

Eynstyn sends deepest regrets he can not attend your party, so please leave him out of game with budster101. But here is little gift for you:

"Toilette pepper!"

HA!
That's funny.

SimpleLife
Mac Elite
May 8, 2005, 07:14 AM

One of my favourite Canuck jokes. Aberdeen and I already posted a three page thread with Canadian and American jokes back in November I think, so nothing new here. having said that, here's one for you:

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days.
Eventually, Michael the archangel found him, resting on the seventh day.
He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"
God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds,
"Look Michael, look what I've made."
Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"
"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance."
"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.
God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth, "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."
The Archangel, impressed by Gods work, then pointed to a large land mass the top corner and asked, "What's that one?"
"Ah," said God. "That's Canada, the most glorious place on Earth. There's beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and an exquisite coast-line. The people from Canada are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them super-human, undefeatable ice hockey players who will be admired and feared by all who come across them."
Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed. "What about balance, God? You said there will be BALANCE!"
God replied wisely. "Wait until you see some of the loud-mouth bastards I'm putting next to them!"
That is funny too.

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 06:40 PM

That is funny too.
Simplelife, you give joke now, yes?

SimpleLife
Mac Elite
May 8, 2005, 07:10 PM

Simplelife, you give joke now, yes?
Sorry. No imagination. My brain is mush. Some other time, maybe.

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 11, 2005, 05:52 AM

Sorry. No imagination. My brain is mush. Some other time, maybe.

For all Canadians is brain frozen in winter and in spring it is warmer and brain turn to mush??? Ha!

Zimphire
Baninated
May 11, 2005, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by SVass
What is more important, will Fox News air the retraction?
Why would any Canadian watch Fox News?
Why would anyone believe anything carried by Fox News?
sam
Because it's better than watching the Communist News Network.

Zimphire
Baninated
May 11, 2005, 07:30 AM

Wait, you say the US has terrorists groups in it.... Then you name s\Osama.

Osama doesn't live in the US. We have already checked all the convenience stores.

And #2, When we were training Osama, he wasn't the man he was now, and no, we didn't single Osama out and train him. He was part of a LEGITIMATE army that was fighting the Ruskies.
Not even close to being the same. Sorry.
It must pain you that Canada constantly is viewed by the world as a better place than the US to be in,
It must pain you to be that deluded. Really.

Because that is why millions of people are fighting to get into Canada. And not the US.

Not that I am saying people view America over all as a better place.

That would be just as absurd. Such things cannot be measured.

The only people I find making comments like that are the insecure.
And my apologies to the intelligent Canadians who don't post such drivel.

I know they exist. I've spoken with many a fine Canadian. I happen to Love Canada myself. Been there many times.
( Last edited by Zimphire; May 11, 2005 at 07:39 AM. )

James L
Mac Elite
May 11, 2005, 02:13 PM

For all Canadians is brain frozen in winter and in spring it is warmer and brain turn to mush??? Ha!

You are partially correct Eynstyn. I am sure the hockey strike is contributing to the mushy Canadian brain syndrome (MCBS) you are referring to also!

budster101
Baninated
May 11, 2005, 02:17 PM

Hockey? What's that?

James L
Mac Elite
May 11, 2005, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Zimphire
Wait, you say the US has terrorists groups in it.... Then you name s\Osama.

Osama doesn't live in the US. We have already checked all the convenience stores.

And #2, When we were training Osama, he wasn't the man he was now, and no, we didn't single Osama out and train him. He was part of a LEGITIMATE army that was fighting the Ruskies.

Not even close to being the same. Sorry.

It must pain you to be that deluded. Really.

Because that is why millions of people are fighting to get into Canada. And not the US.

Not that I am saying people view America over all as a better place.

That would be just as absurd. Such things cannot be measured.

The only people I find making comments like that are the insecure.

And my apologies to the intelligent Canadians who don't post such drivel.

I know they exist. I've spoken with many a fine Canadian. I happen to Love Canada myself. Been there many times.

Yawn....once again you condemn me, when all I did is to point out to the ignorant people who attack Canada that they should clean up their own backyard before they comment on others, and to defend my country against the ignorants who attack it.

Your condemnation will carry weight with me when I see you telling them to cut it out in the first place. If you don't like me pointing out the errors in peoples comments or their viewpoints of Canada, feel free to correct them so I don't need to.

Go back through the threads if you desire (though I don't know why on earth you would, surely there are better things to do with your day) and the vast majority of the time you will find my comments prefaced by an ignorant American bashing Canada.

I have spent a LOT of time in the US. I would confidently say that I have seen much more of the US than 90% of the people posting on this forum that live there. You say you love Canada, therefore I will assume you have been here. If you have, you will know that the vast majority of the time when you are walking down the street it is difficult to tell the difference between the two countries.

It is not you who is saying America is a better place, but honestly Zimph, I know you can read, go back through the threads and see how many of your American brothers and sisters have called Canada a third world country, etc. Canada, which is constantly ranked above the states as a better place to live. Canada, which constantly has a higher ranked health care system than the states.

Like it or lump it, the countries just ain't that different.

On the terrorism topic, if you honestly believe that terrorist organizations are not residing in the US today than I would suggest it is yourself who is delusional. The US allowed the Sept 11th attackers in. The US trained them to fly their planes. The US armed and funded their boss. The US has NO moral high ground to condemn another country, and it is hypocritical to think otherwise. Just as Canada has work to do in the terrorist arena, so does the US.

Finally, you usually refute my posts much quicker than that... are you feeling ok?

James L
Mac Elite
May 11, 2005, 02:32 PM

Hockey? What's that?

I only vaguely remember. God, I hope I don't have to start watching... baseball.

budster101
Baninated
May 11, 2005, 02:48 PM

Baseball... yeah. I think I'd rather watch Hockey, or maybe even gag, Crickett.

James L
Mac Elite
May 11, 2005, 02:57 PM

Baseball... yeah. I think I'd rather watch Hockey, or maybe even gag, Crickett.

I am not sure which is more distressing... that it took this long for Zimph to crap on me for my posts... or that you and I agree on something!

budster101
Baninated
May 11, 2005, 03:01 PM

Don't worry, we'lll be at each other's throats over a topic soon enough. Just enjoy the momentary cease fire.

Zimphire
Baninated
May 11, 2005, 07:29 PM

Yawn....once again you condemn me, when all I did is to point out to the ignorant people who attack Canada that they should clean up their own backyard before they comment on others, and to defend my country against the ignorants who attack it.
No, I was making fun of the bizarro statements and comparisons.
Your condemnation will carry weight with me when I see you telling them to cut it out in the first place. If you don't like me pointing out the errors in peoples comments or their viewpoints of Canada, feel free to correct them so I don't need to.
I wasn't even commenting about your comments towards Canadians.
Go back through the threads if you desire (though I don't know why on earth you would, surely there are better things to do with your day) and the vast majority of the time you will find my comments prefaced by an ignorant American bashing Canada.
Yes, I see it just as much as I see ignorant Canadians bashing America. Just because someone is ignorantly Bashing Canada, doesn't suddenly make it legit for you to ignorantly bash America. That just makes you just as bad.
I have spent a LOT of time in the US. I would confidently say that I have seen much more of the US than 90% of the people posting on this forum that live there.
WOW, that is a pretty boastful thing to say. But hey, go on with your bad self.
Not that you could even begin to back that up.
You say you love Canada, therefre I will assume you have been here. If you have, you will know that the vast majority of the time when you are walking down the street it is difficult to tell the difference between the two countries.
Indeed, and it's probably why I like Visiting Canada. I've always said if I was to live anywhere else, It would probably be Canada or Australia.
It is not you who is saying America is a better place, but honestly Zimph, I know you can read, go back through the threads and see how many of your American brothers and sisters have called Canada a third world country, etc.
Yes, I see it. And you can say that because it's true they have. I have yet to see you come to America's defense when ignorant Canadians bash it.
Canada, which is constantly ranked above the states as a better place to live. Canada, which constantly has a higher ranked health care system than the states.
That is subjective. Some people don't want to deal with a socialized health care. And that is fine. Some people like it. And that is fine.

To each his or her own. It's what makes the world go round.
Like it or lump it, the countries just ain't that different.
I agree 100%
On the terrorism topic, if you honestly believe that terrorist organizations are not residing in the US today than I would suggest it is yourself who is delusional.
Now I never said there wasn't. I said Osama wasn't in the US. You gave that as an example.

Heck, the KKK to me is a terrorist organization. I know about the militia too.
The US allowed the Sept 11th attackers in.
Well the snuck in.. Just like some did sneak in and out of Canada too. They are everywhere.

Things have changed since 9/11
The US trained them to fly their planes.
Yes, but not into buildings. If I teach someone how to use a gun properly, it's not my fault if they shoot someone with it.
The US armed and funded their boss.
Not when he was committing terrorist actions. No. And at the time, Osama was just a peon. He was just another trained soldier. he never got any "special training"

People seem to think we single out Osama, and gave him some top secret military training.
The US has NO moral high ground to condemn another country, and it is hypocritical to think otherwise. Just as Canada has work to do in the terrorist arena, so does the US.
Oh, I agree. Wont argue with you there. People need to take responsibilities for their actions. Be it Canadians, or Americans. Or anyone else on this planet.
Finally, you usually refute my posts much quicker than that... are you feeling ok?

Been busy with work.

James L
Mac Elite
May 11, 2005, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Zimphire

Yes, I see it. And you can say that because it's true they have. I have yet to see you come to America's defense when ignorant Canadians bash it.
Fair ball.

Been busy with work.
Sorry to hear that!

Atomic Rooster
May 11, 2005, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Wiskedjak
It's about time that some of the purveyors of misinformation begin to take accountability for their actions.
Damn flippity-floppers.

Another dumb American politician or smart for doing it now instead of in a future political race when someone points out how much of a dumfu*k he is or was at the time.

I'm always awed by the sheer dumbness of some politicians and the people who blindly vote for them.

I bet some dummies think New York was actually nuked.

Praise the Lord!

Forum Links
Forum Rules