Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Hardware Hacking > Why Mac Skinz rules!

Why Mac Skinz rules!
Komisar
Mac Elite
May 19, 2004, 09:37 PM

I was recently debating if i should wait for more g4 tower skins to come out as tiime goes on.... or order..... the only problem was the one i wanted was "Temporarly Out Of Stock"... so i wrote an email regarding if the g4 line was to be updated any time soon and sadly the company who used to print them has gone out of buissnesss so now they do everything in house.... welll i swap a plethera of emails back and forth with a custumer service representative... and asked if they might have anything laying around like some g4 skins that werent on the site.... the lady was very kind and took a look.... and what do you know? they had found a bunch of the blue and black flame one... wow was i happy.... and yes there are still more left for everyone to get..... This shows the true dedication Macskinz has to their customers and i wish them all the best in the future

G'Luck MacSKinz

Happily,
Komisar

Link
Professional Poster
May 19, 2004, 10:52 PM

I had always been thinking about getting a set of clear g4 macskinz and painting em up with the trifoce in the center *big evil grin* But considering it, I still have soo many other things I need to/want to do first

they are cool, though
Aloha

Forum Links
Forum Rules