Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Attention Frozen Throne Beta Users! Please Help!

Attention Frozen Throne Beta Users! Please Help!
Slaved
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 6, 2003, 05:24 PM

the beta unexpectedly quite while i was downloading the 300 patch, so im screwed... the beta wont work. i almost cried. if someone would be kind and generous enough to send me the 300 and 301 patches i would be eternally greatful! please find it in your hearts to help a fellow mac user out... you guys are my only hope

juanvaldes
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 6, 2003, 05:39 PM

tried talking to Blizzard about it?
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.
- Thomas Jefferson, 1787

Slaved  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 6, 2003, 05:45 PM

Originally posted by juanvaldes:
tried talking to Blizzard about it?
well the thing is i have no way of proving my identity. cuz i wrote my cd key down but i cant remember where i put it, otherwise i would have alrdy re installed the beta and had no problem

zeebe
Grizzled Veteran
Mar 7, 2003, 12:35 AM

Sorry Slaved, i think you are BS us here. Blizzard should also know you by your email, as they sent your confirmation by email that you were a beta tester. So if you need help, email them, don't try to get a freebie here!

Support a charity as you search the Internet - Use GoodSearch - I support Sacred Heart School.

blizzard
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 7, 2003, 12:39 AM

I rate it a nine for effort.
Living, working, and freezing in the Canadian north.

Slaved  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 7, 2003, 08:10 AM

come on guys its not like im asking for a cd key. im not bs. seriusly. you just have to believe me... please

zeebe
Grizzled Veteran
Mar 7, 2003, 08:40 AM

No you are not asking for a key, but if someone gives you the updates, THEIR key will be imprinted on it so you DON'T need a key!

Support a charity as you search the Internet - Use GoodSearch - I support Sacred Heart School.

Slaved  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 7, 2003, 06:30 PM

dude, you have no idea what your talking about... NO IT WONT! jesus christ. im just asking for help... my god!

allap
Forum Regular
Mar 7, 2003, 08:46 PM

definately sounds like BS

Slaved  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 7, 2003, 08:51 PM

aight guys forget it my good will hunting is over, i guess ill keep trying to talk to bliz about it. and if they still wont help me, i dont mind waiting for the exp. i mean it cant be any worse than going through the excruciating wait for war3. heh. but that doesnt mean im not pissed. but tough luck i guess...

zeebe
Grizzled Veteran
Mar 8, 2003, 12:53 AM

If you are pissed, you should be pissed at yourself. I have 3 printed copies of the email they sent me, plus 2 copies on 2 different computers. Don't blame us for you being the idiot and losing your key code

Slaved  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 8, 2003, 01:58 PM

i wasnt blaming anyone... i didn't say " YOU LOST MY CD KEY!" so don't accuse me of being an idiot

Forum Links
Forum Rules