Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Hp Z555 HTPC

FS: Hp Z555 HTPC
Stolfi1
Forum Regular
Mar 18, 2008, 06:18 PM

I have a HP z545 digital media center. Spec are Pentium 4 3GHz, 512MB RAM, 250GB HDD with a tv tuner. The machine is laid out like a dvd player with front led display that shows what your watching. The machine has multiple inputs for av devices. I have my cable,gamecube, vcr, and xbos all running into mine. The unit has a lightscribe dvd burner that can be used to burn disc of your recorded shows. For audio it has analog 7.1 out with like 6 rca jacks, optical out, and a orange rca jack, video out puts are component, dvi, composite, and vga.

The machine works fine and I have used it as a tivo replacement, a home stereo, and a machine to watch my vongo rentals. It has numerous video in and out ports and like 8 audio out ports. The machine is in perfect condition minus the dvd doors that has a broken clip its minor and nothing that hurts the machine.

$400 shipped or best offer I am only selling because I have a z565 now and no use for a second htpc. I email pics I still haven't figured out how to post them. The unit comes with the wireless keyboard and remote and some stereo and component cables if you want them.

Willing to consider a trade for a intel mini.
( Last edited by Stolfi1; Mar 20, 2008 at 05:44 PM. Reason: added info)

Forum Links
Forum Rules