Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > larger HD in ipod mini

larger HD in ipod mini
treebark7182
Forum Regular
Oct 29, 2004, 10:30 AM

When can we expect to see an ipod mini with more disk space. I took advantage of the cram and jam a couple of months ago. Got a 12'' powerbook and 40gig 4th gen ipod. I sold my 20gig 2nd gen ipod on ebay for $235 with the promise to my fiance that i would use that money to get her a mini, however she wants it with more space and we've been on the fence ever since. She want the mini because its "cute" but also wants/needs more space. Shes stubborn but in a good way any suggestions?

memory-minus
Senior User
Oct 29, 2004, 11:20 AM

Well since the iPod mini has only been shipping to meet demand for a few weeks, it may be a few months before we see an upgraded one. They'll sell the current model as long as there is enough demand for it to be profitable.

Forum Links
Forum Rules