Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT: Lots of stuff, including MBP 2.2 GHz C2D and 80g iPod Classic

FS/FT: Lots of stuff, including MBP 2.2 GHz C2D and 80g iPod Classic
NoahPC
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 9, 2008, 10:39 PM

Got a bunch of things for sale and I'm looking for a few things in return. All prices negotiable.

15" MacBook Pro: One year old. 2.2 Ghz C2D, 120 GB hard drive, 2 GB RAM bought with computer, Leopard. It's in mint condition - 9.5/10. It's done me well, but I want an iMac and an MBA instead... Comes with new charger, with original box. PRICE: $1300 OBO

iPod Classic, 80 GB, silver: Virtually new, comes with everything in box. Used for a few months, almost perfect condition (kept in case 99% of the time). It's a great iPod, but my Verizon contract is up and I'm looking for money to pay for an iPhone. PRICE: $200 OBO

500 GB Western Digital external hard drive: It's one of those OneTouch devices. Bought off Apple.com 6 months ago, it's worked 100% ever since. Comes with power adapter and USB cable -- all you need to get this thing up and running on any Mac. PRICE: $150 OBO

iPod Hi-Fi & AirPort Express 802.11g: Despite their discontinuation by Apple, this is a GREAT system. Year old, works like new, looks like new. I'll include an AirPort Express - I've used it for a year to wireless stream my iTunes library using AirTunes. Works like a charm. Hard to let go of... PRICE: $220 OBO

Dell 2007WFP 20-inch HD monitor: GREAT monitor! Perfect condition! Also a year old (notice how I bought all this at the same time?) Works like new, screen has no scatches. Just a great, great monitor, but if I get an iMac, this is pretty useless. PRICE: $300 OBO
-----------------------------------------------
Here's what I'm looking for in trades:

Current-generation iMac: 20- or 24-inch, doesn't matter. Preferably new, but make an offer.
iPhone: 8- or 16-GB. Again, I'd like new, but all offers welcome.

-----------------------------------------------
PM me or e-mail me at noah.portes.chaikin AT gmail.com. I know all about negotiation!

Veritas&Equitas
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 11, 2008, 07:02 PM

PM & EM sent re MBP a few days ago...still haven't heard back...

Forum Links
Forum Rules