Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > SAFARI please help!

SAFARI please help!
CroMac
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 15, 2003, 09:10 AM

Safari makes me crazy since first days. Speed is great, look great, but....
I can not enter on the password protected sites, not every one but most of them...
IE works on that sites but Safari not. When I trying enter Safar hit pop up Password window. Typing password hit enter and...
SAFARI POP UP WINDOW HIT BACK MESSAGE THAT MY PASSWORD AND LOGIN IS INCORECT!Someone have any idea why Safari report incorect password and login?
Can I fix something in the preference, or somewhere else?
Thanks!

Ry�kan
Feb 15, 2003, 12:03 PM

Sounds strange. I have not experienced that problem. I'm not an expert and I can't say that I know what's going on. But I'd try re-entering your passwords to make sure they are what you think they are.

System Preferences - Accounts will get you to your main password. You can also look in Safari - Preferences.

Have you tried Safari Help? If it's a corrupted file, you could download the program again, and use the new one. (Just remove the old Safari icon from the Applications menu and put the new one in its place.)

That's all I can think of.

Forum Links
Forum Rules