Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Mac Mini and Quicksilver for sale

Mac Mini and Quicksilver for sale
donclarkjr
Forum Regular
Mar 8, 2005, 12:10 PM

Hello all,
This is my first post on this forum. I have to sell a couple of my computers, in order to get either a powermac G5 or Imac G5, not sure which one yet. Anyhow here it goes I have 2 Mac Minis with the following specs. G4 1.42ghz, 1 gig of ram, 60 gig 7200 rpm hard drive, the cd-rw/dvd combo drive, and everything else is the standard configuration. Both of these machines are of course 2 months old and I promise that there is nothing wrong with either of them. I also have a G4 933 Quicksilver, 1.5 gigs of ram, 111 gig hard drive along with the 60gig that came with it, Geforce 4 Ti video card, I installed a faster dvd dual layer 12x burner and used patch burn for the driver, it works with all the apps. I have the original manuals Cds and accesories that these computers came with, I also have the original boxes the minis came in but I only have a powermac gigabit box to ship the quicksilver. Now down to price, retail for the minis are 599, 150 for kingston 1 gig ram stick, and 200 for the 7200 rpm hard drive. That comes to 950 each retail. But if someone was to offer me 800 I would take it. About the quicksilver I know its only a 933 but it seems just as fast as these minis, with the extra ram and all. So I will go 800 for the quicksilver too (its upgradable)

please feel free to email me with any offers, if someone were to buy both minis at the same time I would be willing to work a deal. And pictures are available upon request

thanks
Jerry
( Last edited by donclarkjr; Mar 11, 2005 at 08:06 PM. )

dmcnickle
Senior User
Mar 8, 2005, 03:24 PM

How much for both minis?
Could you email me pictures?
Where are you located?
Have you sold on ebay?

[email protected]

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 8, 2005, 04:01 PM

I will get those pictures to you ASAP. I have one here at work and the other ones at my house. Lets see if you take both of them I was wanting 800 each so how about 1400 for both and I will cover shipping for that amount. And yes I have got a ebay account it is buldogg3477 if you want to look at my feedback. Please let me know. I will take pictures of the one here at work and send them to you, then tonight I will take a picture of both of them side by side

thanks
Jerry

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 10, 2005, 02:19 PM

I do have a positive feedback rating on ebay

buldogg3477

I have had a lot of people ask for that.

and these are 60 Gig 7200 RPM drive upgraded from the 80 gig 4200 RPM.

I would be willing to sell these for 550 each ( these are the 1.42 models)if you want them the way they came from the factory.
They are also ready to ship today.

If you take them the way they are right now and give me the 800 I will cover shipping.

thanks
( Last edited by donclarkjr; Mar 11, 2005 at 11:29 AM. )

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 11, 2005, 08:07 PM

Both minis and quicksilver are gone

thanks everyone that was interested

Forum Links
Forum Rules