Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS 2 3g iPhones

FS 2 3g iPhones
donclarkjr
Forum Regular
Jan 14, 2009, 06:37 PM

I have for sale now 2 3g iphones

First one is a 8gig NIB only opened to get sim card to install in a 16gig I already had. Long story short bought 16gig tried port number to att they told me I would still be under contract even though I didnt buy a phone from them. So I decided to buy this with contract special price just to sell. Im looking for 450 shipped and will be glad to take pictures and email them to anyone interested.

2nd phone is a black 16 gig I bought in October and it is under applecare till oct 2010. Selling thin one just because fell in love with the white one and came across someone I actually traded our old blackberrys for their white iphone. This one will come just like the first with everything included even receipt of phone and applecare. There is one small scratch on the back of the phone from a incase slider I was using on it I guess some dirt got between the case and phone, its hardly noticeable but if you like me you will see it. If it makes or breaks the deal I can try to get a applecare replacement so it would look new. For this one I was wanting 550 shipped.

These deals are really for people that have the first gen iphone that didnt want to extend their contract. You should be able to buy one of these and insert your card. Please email me if there are any questions I will take pics tonight

Thanks for looking

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Jan 22, 2009, 04:07 PM

Since I havent gotten anyone interested I am open to offers. Please feel free to let me know what offers you might have I have them just sitting here and need to move these phones

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Jan 22, 2009, 09:46 PM

Oops, never mind.

Forum Links
Forum Rules