Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/ FT Dell Demension 8400 3.4 P4, 4 Gigs of DDR ram Radeon X800 XT video

FS/ FT Dell Demension 8400 3.4 P4, 4 Gigs of DDR ram Radeon X800 XT video
donclarkjr
Forum Regular
Mar 10, 2005, 11:27 AM

I am in the market for a nice pwerbook or apple desktop. I doubt anyone here is interested in this, but here I go.

This machine was just purchased last September and at the time I maxed out what I could to make it a awsome game machine. Its a Dell demension 8400 P-4 3.4ghz(i think they call it the 650 processor), 4 gigs of DDR2 ram(i told you i maxed it out), it has 2 optical drives one which is the dvd-rom and the other is the dvd burner it is the lightscribe burner that HP has out that burns the dvds and then will burn cool images on the other side(works pretty good I got to try it out on the cds that came with it), 80 gig SATA hard drive, and the famous RADEON X800 XT with 256 MB DDR2 ram(very nice). Please if i forgot to mention anything or you have any questions drop me a email. I really dont want to see it go I love playing FarCry on it, but I think I would rather have a fully loaded 15" or 17" powermac. Or something in the G5 line

thanks for looking

Jerry

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 10, 2005, 12:36 PM

You need to post an asking price.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 10, 2005, 01:07 PM

Well this system costed me over 2300 when I bought it, and since a good 17" powerbook goes for 2000-2500 on ebay. I think 1500 will be a good starting price. Please email me with ANY offers.
If someone has a 17" I might be able to throw in a couple of hundred along with it.

I might be willing to trade this dell demension and my dell inspiron 8200 P4-M 2.2, 100 gig hard drive, 2 batteries, 15" UXGA screen, cd-rw/dvd rom. for a nicely configured 17" powerbook.
please just email me with any offers.
( Last edited by donclarkjr; Mar 10, 2005 at 03:06 PM. )

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 14, 2005, 11:22 AM

no one is interested in a 2 for 1 trade?

donclarkjr  (op)
Forum Regular
Mar 21, 2005, 10:31 AM

bump

jbmitt
Mar 22, 2005, 04:42 PM

Its hard to get loyal mac users to trade away their babies. I think you are making a fair offer, but few us want pc's.

Forum Links
Forum Rules