Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Madonna's sexy puberty years....

Madonna's sexy puberty years.... (Page 2)
Kevin  (op)
Baninated
Nov 21, 2007, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Silky Voice of The Gorn View Post
So Kevin says he was serious about making fun of Lourdes even though he seemed to be mistaking her for Madonna, which in his mind made it ok. But he was joking. Or something.
No, I said that I was making fun of Madonna. I thought it was Madonna.

Do you have problems with people poking fun of Madonna in a joking way? She herself does it.

Like I said, make fun of a kid gymnast that hurt herself and it's the best thread ever! Make fun of Madonna, and you are evil incarnate.
Originally Posted by analogika View Post
Big difference is that I don't spend the rest of the day back-pedalling
For one, I didn't backpedal. I admitted I was wrong about who was in said picture. Backpedaling is usually a tactic used by someone that doesn't want to admit he or she was wrong in some fact.

If you think I am wrong for attempting to make a light hearted joke about a celebrity (Something that has been going on in here for years) then that's your prerogative. But please, cut out the drama.
eight-page threads claiming first that I didn't *say* that, and once it's been proven a lie, claiming that I didn't *mean* that, and once that's been proven unlikely, just running in circles until everybody else leaves and I can claim that they gave up.

At least, I don't *think* I've ever done that?
Oh you've dragged many threads out denying you were wrong about something you were analog. Most complainers in this thread have.

None of them will ever admit it though.

And it would be different if it wasn't the same small handful of, as turtle said "fanbois" or people that have a chip on their shoulder with my name on it. But it's not. It's the same small "Good ole boys" pretending to be upset about something. It's not the sincerity that's important after all. It's how bad you think you can make the guy you don't like out to look bad.

I think it's pretty clear what is going on here analog. The schitck it up.

That kite is simply not going to fly this time. Real it in, put it back in the closet for a more windy day.

I think certain people really have shown their true nature in here. (And please, don't do the atypical spin like I was referring to myself like you usually do. That has gotten tired too.)
( Last edited by Kevin; Nov 21, 2007 at 07:00 PM. )

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Nov 21, 2007, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Awww now comes the Character Assignations. BTW the reason I keep using the same words, is because the same people continue to act the same way.

There is a pattern here.
In this case, I'm not making fun of the terms you use like "passive-aggressive," "character assassination," "hyperbole," etc. I'm making fun of your overuse of the word "said." It has nothing to do with what other people do.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Nov 21, 2007, 07:27 PM

IBL…I sincerely hope.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Nov 21, 2007, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
In this case, I'm not making fun of the terms you use like "passive-aggressive," "character assassination," "hyperbole," etc. I'm making fun of your overuse of the word "said."
He used it twice before you started moaning about it. Twice, that's it.

Which means you're having something of a panty wadding session.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Nov 21, 2007, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy View Post
He used it twice before you started moaning about it. Twice, that's it.

Which means you're having something of a panty wadding session.
Twice in this thread. Read through his 3,000,000 whiney feedback forum posts and you'll find plenty more occurrences.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 21, 2007, 07:35 PM

This said thread delivers™

Forum Links
Forum Rules