Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > trade : my new white video ipod , for your black video

trade : my new white video ipod , for your black video
deermatt
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 15, 2006, 12:28 PM

just like the title says.. I have a very new , maybe 2-3week old white 30gb video ipod. Its been in its white pouch thing ever since i got it , but ive always wanted the black one more . We dont need to send the whole box and all, im just looking to send the ipod itself, for your ipod itself, anyone interested?
photography is beautiful

Heavy Fluid
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 15, 2006, 09:51 PM

I have a black one, and would be willing to trade you. I do have scratches on mine, and you would have to send first.
In a barrier free world, who needs Windows™ and Gates?

deermatt  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 16, 2006, 10:10 PM

i would have to send first? i have almost 5 times as many posts here as you heavy fluid, and mine have very minimal scratches and it has always been in its pouch, so at least with you, i wouldnt send first.
photography is beautiful

rparke1
Banned
Feb 16, 2006, 10:39 PM

gee, possible trade happening and your worried about post count. jesus christ man, hes trying to help you out and your being a kid. besides, hes playing it smart and safe. just as you are, but in a bad way just my two cents

and for the record, you have 4.662162162 % more posts than he does

deermatt  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 16, 2006, 10:43 PM

rparke1, you dont know what your talking about. Someone with 350 posts is alot more trusted than someone with 74. How do i know hes not trying to help me out but scam me by me sending first? im not saying he is, but by a lower post count, its safer for me to send second. If anyone is playing it "smart and safe" its me.
photography is beautiful

rparke1
Banned
Feb 16, 2006, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by deermatt
rparke1, you dont know what your talking about. Someone with 350 posts is alot more trusted than someone with 74. How do i know hes not trying to help me out but scam me by me sending first? im not saying he is, but by a lower post count, its safer for me to send second. If anyone is playing it "smart and safe" its me.
what a sad world. "oh hello number mr 345, im mr 74, would you like to trade?" "hell no, i dont trust people lower in rank than me" such a sad world indeed
( Last edited by rparke1; Feb 16, 2006 at 11:37 PM. )

deermatt  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 16, 2006, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by rparke1
i wont reply anymore.
i couldnt be happier. grow up.

anyway, ill take some pictures of mine tonight to post
photography is beautiful

Heavy Fluid
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 17, 2006, 06:37 PM

Bah, forget it. Find someone else. I try to help you out, and this is what I get. Not worth it for me. I could give two sh....ts about what color mine is.

JaNeDoe
Forum Regular
Feb 17, 2006, 07:17 PM

OMG, This is funny!
Originally Posted by Heavy Fluid
Bah, forget it. Find someone else. I try to help you out, and this is what I get. Not worth it for me. I could give two sh....ts about what color mine is.
Rparke is right, but I doubt you were doing the trade just out of the goodness of your heart, you were doing it because you wanted a black iPod.
13" (Black) MacBook: 2.0GHz/1.5GB/120GB/SuperDrive. --Lacie 500GB External Hard Drive.--Red Monster Sleeve--Radtech ScreensavR--Mighty Mouse.
80GB iPod [WHITE] with iSee
*PROVEHITO IN ALTUM*

rparke1
Banned
Feb 17, 2006, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by JaNeDoe
Rparke is right, but I doubt you were doing the trade just out of the goodness of your heart, you were doing it because you wanted a black iPod.
ive been having a so so day and now youve made my day!! thank you so much for making my day so much better

deermatt  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2006, 04:43 AM

this isnt very complicated. with all the scams that have gone on here on this site , i wont send first with no feedback from the other person. Im not being rude , and if you dont have anything positive to say, the back button is in the upper left of this window . I dont see why rparke1 you had to post here just to start trouble, if you dont have a black ipod, dont post, not very hard right ? and heavyfluid, your crazy if you think im sending first ive never seen you post a productive post on the forums , it would be like sending away my ipod and hoping to get something back.

I thought this was really simple , but obviously its too much for some people . you send your black ipod video , i sent my white ipod video, woah!
photography is beautiful

Heavy Fluid
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 20, 2006, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by JaNeDoe
OMG, This is funny!

It is out of the goodness of my heart, because you know what, I already have the black iPod.

Deermatt - Just because I have not posted a productive post, does not mean that I am not an honest person. I have over 1000 posts on HowardForums with this same user name, have sold and bought mutlitple items on that board. I am not much into the mac stuff, but I did join this board to find out information. I don't know much about mac stuff, my G5 is the first mac item I have ever purchased. I don't know what it is that you want me to add to this board.

deermatt  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 20, 2006, 06:48 PM

thats all i asked for, references, because your low post count. you always have to be worried about scammers on forms, i didnt mean to come off as rude, sorry. ps- im also a member on hofo.
photography is beautiful

rparke1
Banned
Feb 20, 2006, 08:15 PM

remember this?
"i would have to send first? i have almost 5 times as many posts here as you heavy fluid, and mine have very minimal scratches and it has always been in its pouch, so at least with you, i wouldnt send first."

dont be blind to the fact that you did in fact start the trouble.

and

"thats all i asked for, references, " when? where?

dont put my character on trial when it is yours that would be found guilty

Spook E
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 20, 2006, 10:14 PM

Awesome!

deermatt  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 21, 2006, 12:16 AM

rparke1 - what i said was not start any trouble. your inmature self is the only thing causing trouble here. why are you posting here if you dont have a black video ipod to trade? Not sure what your problem is, but if you have one you can pm me and stop thread crapping. By saying someone has a low post count , and not trusting them , references would prove me wrong , and i also told this to people im pm's, nut once again, no concern to you. stop posting here if you cant add anything productive to add.
photography is beautiful

rparke1
Banned
Feb 21, 2006, 04:02 PM

so.... did you ever get that thing traded?

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Feb 22, 2006, 01:02 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this one up, since deleting the worthless posts would involve deleting pretty much the entire thread.

Go ahead and recreate the thead Deermatt. I'll keep an eye out for anybody looking to sink it, as long as you don't give anybody a reason to.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

Forum Links
Forum Rules