Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Epson Supplier

Epson Supplier
George Orville
Forum Regular
Mar 7, 2002, 01:53 AM

I have just purchased a used 7300 with a EPSON 777...I"m printing at the fast speed, which means lower quality, but the print quality is excellent !!!!!. I was just about out of ink and found a reasonable cost supplier.....

I called Klassic Specialties on Tues morn and recieved my two black cartridges Wed afternoon. ... That is fast service..They supply cartridges for all major brands.. Black or color is the same price for my EPSON 777, which was $13.96 plus $6 for shipping... Two cartridges cost me with shipping/tax $36.20 and they work... you can contact them at......

1-800-786-9272 or their secure WEB site at..... www.klassicspecialties.com

They are located in Artesia, Ca.

bigbiker
bigbiker

Han's Hands on Leia
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 7, 2002, 11:12 AM

Originally posted by George Orville:
<STRONG>I have just purchased a used 7300 with a EPSON 777...</STRONG>
That printer is total junk. I know 7 people who have one and all 7 have problems or busted. I bet you will hate it in 6 months.

"I thought they smelt bad on the outside."

Forum Links
Forum Rules