Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Jim Cramer: Apple Keynote Predictions

Jim Cramer: Apple Keynote Predictions
V12
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 5, 2007, 12:15 AM

Not sure if anyone watched Jim Cramer's Mad Money show today on CNBC but he made Apple stock predictions along with product predictions.

Basically he said:

iTV - i think we all knew this

new ipods (annually)

ipod>zune no matter what, additionally iTunes software is revolutionary and here to stay

the iPhone (and he noted that apple didn't have the rights to this name, but its the streetname for the product) and that apple will eventually make progress with this

and even predictions down the line: widescreen video ipods, etc...

Anyone else catch the show?

Peder Rice
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 5, 2007, 01:35 PM

I caught in on XM, and I was surprised to hear how bullish he was about AAPL, thinking that it's still going to move much higher, citing their vertical monopoly of the new music-distribution industry. But, c'mon, it's already at record levels, I just can't see how it's set to move any higher anytime soon.

Eug
Clinically Insane
Jan 5, 2007, 01:40 PM

I hope lots of people buy because of the hype, and then Macworld sux, and then the price drops like a rock to below $80, and then gradually to below $70.

Then I'll buy.

Madrag
Senior User
Jan 5, 2007, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Eug View Post
Then I'll buy.
same here!

macintologist
Professional Poster
Jan 5, 2007, 01:48 PM

Same here, I want Apple stock to plummet so I can buy it. Please oh please oh please

V12  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 5, 2007, 04:46 PM

well he was looking at the stock as a bullish stock for the year, it may get rocky around macworld, but by the end of the year, it will show some definate gains. Days before macworld is probably the right time to buy, cuase macworld will either make or break the AAPL stock for the first quarter of trading. Remember this years macworld is longer than usual...that's way too much time to jsut praise products, im thinking something new will show.

Forum Links
Forum Rules