Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: seidio iMount for iPod

FS: seidio iMount for iPod
wtmcgee
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2004, 03:55 PM

i have for sale a brand new Seidio iMount. i've taken it out the box once, only to realize it won't fit in my car.

[sob story]
i was in europe for 2 weeks, and the item shipped to me during this time period. upon realizing the mount didn't work in my 98 Passat, i contacted Seidio's service dept. they have a very strict return policy, and since i "had" the item for 2 weeks as far as they were concerned, they would not give me an RMA # to do the return. so, hopefully i can find a buyer here.
[/sob story]

the thing is really sturdy, and well made. it plugs into your car charger, and provides power plus a pretty stylish way to mount your iPod. there is an audio out jack on the side. post in here or email me with any questions!

i'm asking for $34 shipped for the iMount.

wtmcgee  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 21, 2004, 08:43 AM

bump

Forum Links
Forum Rules