Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Loaded 1 ghz PowerBook

FS: Loaded 1 ghz PowerBook
EdipisReks
Dedicated MacNNer
May 12, 2003, 09:50 PM

i have a 1 ghz powerbook for sale. the unit is 2 month olds, and is a great system. i'm only selling it because i've decided that i really want one of the new 17" ones. this system is loaded: 1 gHz G4, 60 GB hard drive, 768 MB of RAM, SuperDrive, airport extreme, 64 MB Radeon 9000, 15.2" widescreen, 5.6 lbs. the unit is in pristine condition except that the paint on the upper right corner is cosmetically worn from the use of a laptop lock. i will ship with an Incase brand laptop sleeve that is fitted to the unit. the unit has OS 10.2 installed as well as Microsoft Office X. $2500 shipped. i'm a new user here, but i'm a Platinum member at the anandtech forums and i have heatware under EdipisReks as well as ebay ratings under the same name. thanks!
( Last edited by EdipisReks; May 13, 2003 at 04:04 AM. )

mrgaskell
Senior User
May 12, 2003, 11:55 PM

Uh, 15" Ti's do not have airport extreme.
BlackBook 2Ghz C2D, 2GB, 120GB HD | Black 80GB iPod 5.5 | 8GB Red iPod Nano |
Check out my personal and classroom sites!

EdipisReks  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
May 13, 2003, 04:03 AM

that was an error produced by lack of sleep, but regardless, this item is no longer for sale.

Forum Links
Forum Rules