Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Flash MX 2004 + 10.2.4 = quirky

Flash MX 2004 + 10.2.4 = quirky
wtmcgee
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 17, 2005, 04:55 PM

Anyone else have any issues viewing help files and having some lagginess with Flash MX 2004 and 10.2.4? Everything was just dandy till I installed this update a few days ago and now it's acting very strange.

I've even gone as far as re-applying the 10.2.4 udpate and re-installing Flash off my disc.

Just wanted to see if I'm alone here ... as it's kind of strange that both of my computers are experiencing the same issue.

mishap
Mac Elite
Jul 17, 2005, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by wtmcgee
Anyone else have any issues viewing help files and having some lagginess with Flash MX 2004 and 10.2.4? Everything was just dandy till I installed this update a few days ago and now it's acting very strange.

I've even gone as far as re-applying the 10.2.4 udpate and re-installing Flash off my disc.

Just wanted to see if I'm alone here ... as it's kind of strange that both of my computers are experiencing the same issue.
are you sure that isn't 10.4.2?

i would also check the Macromedia Forums/Newsgroups

Spook E
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 17, 2005, 10:05 PM

All the MX range has gone up the put a bit for me since i installed tiger, the dialogues when you start up are blank, being the biggest one, some of the tools seem to stop working for some reason as well needing a restart

wtmcgee  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2005, 08:28 AM

sorry ... I meant 10.4.2

Forum Links
Forum Rules