Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > People who…

People who… (Page 5)
ghporter
Administrator
May 13, 2011, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
My ex winged a guy in a wheelchair once and didn't know it.

She shouldn't be murdered, however I am open to having her locked in a tiny box.
The number of physically disabled people who think the rest of the world should get out of their way is enormous. There is no excuse for this behavior, and it's likely your ex actually had wheelchair guy run into her. But I would guess that your "locked in a tiny box" idea has little to do with wheelchair guy...

Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
People who throw sacks filled with live kittens off bridges. Yeah, I saw that this evening, I slowed down to see what the guy was tossing and noticed the bag moving. I told him to hand me the f***ing bag and I drove on to the house. Now I have four of the little guys sleeping in a big box in our bathroom. At least they're old enough to eat solid food, barely. I'm taking them to Noah's Ark tomorrow before any attachment can set in.

Yeah, kicking the sh*t out of that guy would have felt really good.
I agree with your sentiment, but the crap-headed guy would not have learned anything and you would have gotten into trouble. Better to make him confused about what happened. Side note: he was too wimpy to actually kill the kittens himself, so he is both slime and a coward. And he has to live with that. Slow justice, but justice none the less.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
May 13, 2011, 07:31 AM

Step 1: Take the bag of kittens.
Step 2: Throw the guy off the bridge instead.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Forum Links
Forum Rules