Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: iMac G5 1.8Ghz 20"

FS: iMac G5 1.8Ghz 20"
jokell82
Professional Poster
Jun 27, 2006, 01:49 PM

Can't believe I'm actually going to sell this thing. It's been a great machine for the past year. But I've recently purchased a MacBook and I can't see myself getting much use out of the iMac anymore. I think I'm going to get a 24" LCD to replace it but just run that off of the MacBook.

Here are the specs:
1.8 Ghz G5
20" Screen (no dead/stuck pixels)
160gb hard drive
8x SuperDrive (DVD+-RW, dual layer support)
1gb RAM
Airport Extreme

Also, it still has 2 full years of Apple Care left that will be transferred to the new owner.

I'm asking $1100 firm. Shipping is $20 - I'm sure it'll cost more than that to ship, but I'll cover costs over $20. I would much rather sell it to someone local (Hampton Roads, VA), though, to not have to worry about damages and what not due to shipping. But if you want to buy it and aren't local, it'll ship in the same box Apple used to ship it to me.

I'd prefer to avoid paypal, but I will take it if you'll cover the fees. So local sales will run $1133.16 including paypal fees, and to ship it would be $1153.76.

I have 100% feedback on ebay, user id "thejokell"

A picture is included below. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

( Last edited by jokell82; Jun 28, 2006 at 03:21 PM. Reason: sold!)

All glory to the hypnotoad.

Forum Links
Forum Rules