Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2 (Page 6)
mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 15, 2012, 01:54 PM

The buzz is diminishing.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 16, 2012, 06:58 AM

Used my second key last night and got the weapon I was waiting for – a 7300 dmg e-tech caustic SMG. Mmm mmm, good. I'll try to remember to post it later.

(Fatty can you post a pic of that pistol of yours I'm so in love with. I want to know what it is I'm working towards)

---

In other news they dropped info on the Torgue DLC. From NeoGAF:

Release date is Nov 20th

• Tannis, Moxxi and Tiny Tina will make an appearance in the DLC.

• Plot is centered around a "new vault" that was recently discovered in Pandora. Torgue corporation decides to set up a tournament around it.

• The campaign will be a mix of the classical mission structure (story plots) and Moxxi's underdome (arenas) The articles give an image that there will be a heavy focus on the latter.

• There will be entirely new enemies, and old enemies reskinned accordingly.

• There will be a new currency in the game (Torgue Tokens), which can be scavenged from killed enemies. These can be used to purchase weapons from special vendors, which will always include a legendary item(orange- level) as "deal of the day"

• There will be a mechanized Dinosaur (named Badassaurus Rex).

It looks like I was wrong it theme is more Mad Max. Now, here's my criticism (without having played): They're introducing a fourth currency into this game. Is this necessary? Eridium is useless after PT1. Money is useless after PT2. Seraph Crystals are useless because there are only two ways to get them. So now they're introducing a fourth currency that drops from enemies and can be used at vending machines. Sounds like Eridium, only useful. So why not use eridum instead? (My guess – because people have stockpiles of eridium and maybe because they couldn't uncap it from 99).

They need to just add a currency exchange to make money and eridium useful. FFS.

edit:

On a completely separate note, after inspecting IGN's video commentary again, I noticed that some of the prices for the Torgue- vendors got revealed:
Blue Torgue- weapons were priced 57-141 tokens (most likely dependent on the weapon type)
One purple Torgue- rifle cost 124 tokens (based on the blue- pricing, this seems to be the "middle- area" for purple- pricing)
One orange grenade mod cost 613 tokens .

So with that in mind, it's clear that the prices are much more inflated than the seraph- crystal prices, which is probably why they set the tokens to drop from regular enemies (according to the articles, at least).

What interests me is the drop- rate for these tokens. If it's set very low (I'm talking 20~ per day, with dedicated farming), it will be just as sloggy of a grind as it is currently with the seraph- crystals, with these high prices. I feel like ifit's set out so a dedicated player can attain 60- 80 tokens per day, it might just be more feasible of a goal for the player to seek out.
---

Last point. There's no mention of raising the level cap. I'm okay with this. If the latter half the game showed us anything its that weapons lose their potency much faster at later levels than early. Which leads me to the conclusion that raising the cap to something as low as 55 would leave all these great weapons we've been working so hard for likely impotent against enemies at that level.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 16, 2012, 09:53 AM

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 16, 2012, 10:16 AM

Thanks, brah. I forgot it was a Troublemaker, and therefore it doesn't have the trusty TMP fire rate.

Looking through the Legendaries I'm not seeing many snipers you'd want, fatty. Crosbie, is there a particular type of weapon or piece of equipment you're looking to get?

Edit: Oh god, this is what you want – Skullsmasher

Edit 2: I've noticed, slag weapons seem really absent in late PT2. They just don't come up often anymore.

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 16, 2012, 12:44 PM

Funny you should mention slag weapons. After we finished last night, I went into my game and used my second golden key. I got a slag shot gun and a slag AR. The shot gun looks sick but uses a whopping 9 rounds when zoomed in. Yikes!

Also, I tried out that purple grenade mod I picked after we defeated the leviathan. Each bullet the grenade spits out DOES 6K OF DAMAGE before it explodes like a normal corrosive grenade. I'll be using that grenade mod tonight.

As for legendary gear, I really want to get a Bee Shield. I'm not picky about the other weapons but if I had a choice:

Shot Gun - Conference Call
Sniper - Skullmasher
SMG - BabyMaker
AR - Hammer Blaster
Rocket Launcher - The Norfleet

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 17, 2012, 05:19 PM

Legendaries I call dibs on:

Pistol: Infinity - Doc Mercy
Shotgun: Conference Call (Second in line)
SMG: Slagga - Hodunks
Assault Rifle: Shreddifier (Chests)
Sniper: Lyuda - Gettle
Rocket Launcher: Nukem - Black Queen

Shield: Black Hole - Foreman Jasper
Grenade: Quasar - Ultimate Badass Varkids

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 19, 2012, 07:10 AM

So... interesting weekend.

Used my second key Saturday and was rewarded with... a third magenta shotgun. I mean, it could be worse, but a slag shotty isn't high on my list of needs – my inventory is already a little jammed carrying the two others around, somewhat unnecessarily.

Anyway, here they are:

---

I spent most of the weekend completing challenges, either for the BA rank or for the skins. After that I decided to so a bit of farming in the DLC. I regret not waiting til 50 now, as the Hayter's Folly run is just so weak. I ended up doing Washburn Refinery, which I think is rather tough with the various loaders. Tentatively I pushed through and was surprised to learn that thanks to the Caustic Plasma Caster I'm capable of taking down a lvl 50 badass loader (phaselocked) in under two clips. That think is bad ass.

For the record:

---

After a Saturday doing challenges I moved on jumping into public games with Zero Sunday. Early on I participated in a Hyperius run. Died twice (losing 500k), but attempt three was successful. Two of use were left late and with my dying breaths I pummeled him with my slag RL doing noticeable damage. After I respawned the lobby watched as the final guy went into FFYL and there was a race between his life bar extinguishing and Hyperius'. He pulled it off with the near tiniest of visible slivers.

The only noteworthy loot I grabbed was the little bother to the Conference Call, a Critical Meeting. I grabbed some other stuff to offset my losses but the real reward if seraph crystals. Of which we got a whole eight. They went back tot he dealer in town. Cheapest item I saw was 50. Yikes.

From there they went to take on Master Gee. I have no idea what was going on there, but don't bother.

---

Jumped into another game doing Hyperius but there I learned that if anyone has killed him on the day you can't kill him again. No more than eight crystals on the day. That doesn't sound tedious.

---

Jumped into another game doing Master Gee. Tried again, because why not see. Didn't think I'd beat Hyperius earlier, after all. By this time I had regained my lost 500k and had lost it again. Jumped into another game doing the DLC, leveled to 50. As they went to kill sandman I stealthily looted all the chests (they didn't seem interested, owing for having great gear) to pad my finances again. As we leave, one dude randomly drops an Infinity on the ground and walks away. Okay. I grab it as the host talks about going back to Sanctuary and duping. Okay.

We get there and he pukes out a ton of legenederies and says have at it. I score a Bee, Shreddifier, a second Infinity, a grenade mod before spotting a Slaga. However I'm unfortunately full and before I can empty my inventory the Slagga disappears. I grab a Commando Mod and the host dashboards.

So, the short of it is the Bee is as broken as you think. Later on in the night I did a Refinery run with fatty and my Caster was killing Loaders with nary any effort. I did do a public run on Terra but he dropped **** all. The Infinity is ridiculous and since this is the second time I haven't found anything for fatty, I gave him my second rather than hog it for Zero.

Edit: Oh, some dudes were doing a BUNK-3R run last night and shortly after I joined in a lvl 150 joined. I immediately left.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 20, 2012, 06:12 AM

DLC Day! Michael Baysplosion!

---

Mild night, last night. Mostly did farming with Cros. Did a Warrior run and found out just how broken the Bee is. Crosbie's job was to keep the Rakk off me as I solo'd The Warrior. Yeah. Used my Shreddifier, and after using every last bullet (10 Clips, roughly), it took one shot from my RL to finish the job. Of course, he dropped shite. Couple of purples, some blues. Nothing either one of us wanted to keep.

We did a few chest runs – Refinery to the Lighthouse to Lynchwood. Ended up nabbing only two items of note – both Magenta rocket launchers. Quite unexpected. (We did see a few batches of good relics, but otherwise, pistols, grenade mods, pistols, grenade mods, pistols and more pistols)

At the end of the night, doing a final farming run on the bosses, I broke out Moxxi's Heartbreaker. Dropped bullymong in mid-air and hosed lvl 52 Super Badasses in short order. Holy shit. Checked out the wiki entry:

Heart Breaker's high projectile count to low ammo cost ratio make it an effective weapon, but the Hyperion make can make it hard to handle in some situations where accuracy is needed most.
This shotgun is especially well paired with The Bee, often surpassing weapons of Epic or even Legendary rarity in raw damage output. This is particularly useful against enemies and bosses that take more than one magazine to kill due to its relatively efficient ammunition:bullet ratio (1:10 as opposed to most other shotguns, of which the best tend to have a ratio of around 1:6, 2:10, 3:14, or 4:18), excellent magazine size, high fire rate, and high accuracy when emptying an entire magazine without stopping.
Crosbie, we unlocked this for the Caustic Caverns mission. sek and I turned it in individually, but just turn it in to Moxxi in your own game.

---

Also, I found a purple grenade mod last night I could resist buying. Sticky Longbow Electric Transfusion. That spawns child grenades. Yeah. Ridiculous.

---

So, what makes the Inifnity Pistol even more awesome? The Sheriff's Badge, of course! The Sheriff of Lynchwood dropped what seems like a damn good one when we were doing our run last night – 19% Damages, 40% fire rate. This beats the crap out of my Pistol or Vladof Relics (25% and 21% respectively) since the damage bonus is weak but completely made of for with the huge fire rate increase. When I go into Phaselock it becomes a machine gun. I won't mind future Lynchwood runs in case I get and even better relic.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 20, 2012, 06:31 AM

Oh Jesus, there's elemental infinities? My farming it is far from over.

---

I'd like to bang out the last Clan War mission quick with you guys tonight. Needs to farm that shit in the days ahead. blagaga!

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 21, 2012, 04:33 PM

Crosbie and I do a bit of farming, eat a bunch of whites. Switch characters so I can finish off the Warrior on my Zero – BOOM – Conference Call. A really shitty CC, but a Legendary none the less.

So then I decide we should push our luck and give Terra a try. Drops another Legendary, the Gunzerker Class Mod.

Still, that's two in short order. I'll take it.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 23, 2012, 09:40 AM

Yeah, so, joined a game right after they killed the Warrior. Everything but whites was already taken. Stumbling around, dude stops by me and vomits his entire inventory and (I assume) dashboards. Almost all legenderies.

I made sure to pick you up a sniper rifle, fatty.

gradient
Mac Elite
Nov 23, 2012, 05:07 PM

Just started my second play through last night and have been hit by what I now understand is a pretty major freezing bug. It first froze when hitting an auto-save point so I rebooted, then it froze again randomly while walking around. After a third reboot, it won't even get to the main menu - it freezes during the start-up sequence.

There is a 200+ page thread about this on the Gearbox message boards, some people have been waiting through this problem for well over a month and no fix has come down the pipe. Unbelievable, really - my BL2 disc is a coaster until a new patch comes out....

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 23, 2012, 05:10 PM

What system?

gradient
Mac Elite
Nov 23, 2012, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
What system?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 23, 2012, 06:06 PM

Ugh. Also, my 360 froze while loading just a min ago. Hope its not catching.

gradient
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2012, 11:05 AM

Ya, it sucks pretty royally - hopefully you're not getting hit. The bug is tied to the user's XBL account. If I log in with a different account, the game works fine. The problem with that is that Gearbox, in their infinite wisdom, tied XBL accounts into this game way too deeply. Logging in with a different account means that you don't have access to any of your characters/progress and in fact you can't even play the game at all if you aren't logged into XBL.

gradient
Mac Elite
Nov 24, 2012, 11:29 AM

Oh jeez, just found this tweet from the big cheese at Gearbox (was linked to in a post on the Gearbox forums). It's from about a week ago: https://twitter.com/duvalmagic/statu...64972251504640

What a joke.

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 25, 2012, 08:52 PM

So after our meet up last night, I went back into my game to clean up my storage space. Found my first legendary item in the machines at Sanctuary.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 26, 2012, 07:47 AM

Level 49. Of course.

---

So, having a pretty good legendary collection, what I'm interested in:

Blue does drop something – this.

Spycho drops this.

Otherwise, all I'm missing on the weapon front is an electric plasma caster and a powerful non-Jakobs sniper.
---

If we're going to take on Pete the Invincible, two CCs with fatty slagging seems like the way to go.

---

I also thing we need to look into the Leviathan glitch.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 26, 2012, 09:57 AM

OH GOD FINALLY

X360: WTWJ3-WJTTX-6SR3R-WF3JJ-3XJK3

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 26, 2012, 10:07 AM

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 26, 2012, 10:10 AM

I want pics of your treasure chest

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 26, 2012, 10:20 AM

It's going to be pistols, I feel it in my bones....

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 26, 2012, 10:29 AM

It's going to be a chubby varkid.

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 26, 2012, 11:03 AM

I'd laugh if a Loot Midget or Jimmy Jenkins (Level 59) jumped out of the chest.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 26, 2012, 11:04 AM

It was worse than I could have possibly imagined...

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 26, 2012, 11:07 AM

Haha. Please tell me they were Gunzerker class mods.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 26, 2012, 11:09 AM

Looks like 'zerker and Siren.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to guess mods or nades or relics.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 26, 2012, 11:25 AM

I would have killed for purple relics.

With this gigantic letdown I doubt I'll log on tonight, especially since I'm sure the chest is going to give you guys some awesome-ass shiz and I can't bear the sight of it.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 26, 2012, 11:35 AM

Purple relics are equivalent to oranges, Blues to purples.

I suppose Crosbie and I will do some more farming. Can't complain.

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 26, 2012, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
... especially since I'm sure the chest is going to give you guys some awesome-ass shiz and I can't bear the sight of it.
I'll be sure to post whatever I get on here.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 26, 2012, 12:18 PM

We should google crazy golden chest loot and post them as if they were our own.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 27, 2012, 06:46 AM

Nothing too exciting last night. Golden Chest gave me a rocket launcher that looked very similar to the one it gave me a few weeks ago (80k damage, slag – both have been sold since).

Terra didn't drop anything noteworthy, but I did upgrade my vanilla tediore SMG and picked up an electric that didn't wow me. I did get two purple 'nade mods.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 27, 2012, 12:26 PM

MOAR

KJKJ3-ZBT3F-F9RB6-56JTB-ZKZXF

gradient
Mac Elite
Nov 27, 2012, 02:01 PM

Dammit. Despite the crappy loot complaints, I am jealous of all of you. After I saw Dakar's post about the previous shift code, I decided to try loading the game again. Lo and behold it got me as far as the main menu so that I could redeem the code, but promptly froze within 2 minutes after I tried to actually play the game. At least I have the golden key in my back pocket for whenever a patch comes out that'll make this playable for me again. Maybe it'll let me redeem this one, too.

I am soooooo glad that I didn't chip in for the season's pass last week (I was a click away from buying it but decided that I'd hold off until I finished my second play-through).

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 27, 2012, 03:35 PM

If this code doesn't give me anything I'm going to be quite perturbed.

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 27, 2012, 11:07 PM

So after you guys logged off last night, I joined a few public matches. One of the games was a Torque DLC match at the Beatdown. At the end of the mission, a player drops all his legendary weapons before he dashboards out of the game. It was a mad dash to get all his stuff but I managed to grab 2 Bee Shields and 2 Rapid Infinity pistols (1 corrosive and 1 shock). I was sooo close from grabbing a shock Conference Call.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 28, 2012, 04:03 AM

Bee shield for Fatty?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 28, 2012, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
Bee shield for Fatty?
Patch drops today confirmed.

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 28, 2012, 07:01 AM

Ahh poor Fatty. I'll still give you a bee.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 28, 2012, 08:49 AM

What exactly does the patch screw with?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 28, 2012, 08:51 AM

I was being sarcastic. That fatty being lucky enough to get a Bee meant the patch would drop.

So Crosbie, does that mean you have two extra bees?

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 28, 2012, 10:48 AM

Yep. The two I picked up last night are the same as the one you gave me a while back. The Alkaline Bee with corrosive resistance.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 28, 2012, 06:28 PM

Another: WTKBJ-6FJT6-FZXJX-5R33B-FFRCZ

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 29, 2012, 05:57 AM

So, has anyone actually bought a gun out of the Torgue machines?

---

Found an awesome site last night: http://thegearcalculator.appspot.com/

Let's you build custom guns and figure out stats (the white text strikes me as mostly inaccurate).

You know that amazing plasma caster I have? It has maxed damage. I couldn't make a Hyperion with higher damage. That makes me hard.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 29, 2012, 10:04 AM

Rightsizing Plasma Caster

Grip and Accessory seem to be the only pieces that affect stats.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 29, 2012, 10:37 AM

Slot machine odds

1 in 4.9 (20.5%)= White Weapon
1 in 6.5 (15.4%)= Green Weapon
1 in 65 (1.54%)= Blue Weapon
1 in 669 (0.15%)= Purple/Pink Weapon
1 in 5461 (0.018%)= Orange Weapon
1 in 39 (2.6%)= Eridium
1 in 131 (0.8%)= Double Eridium
1 in 443 (0.23%)= Triple Eridium
1 in 4 (25%)= Money (Random amount)
1 in 13 (7.8%)= Bouncing Betty
1 in 20 (5%)= Skin
1 in 4.9 (20.5%)= Nothing

Stogieman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 29, 2012, 10:57 AM

Be on the lookout for 5 golden keys this weekend.
http://gearboxsoftware.com/community...-keys-incoming

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 29, 2012, 10:59 AM

Jesus. I can get four of those at best.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Nov 29, 2012, 12:47 PM

More useful info from the gearbox forums.

Aggression Relics
* Aggression Relics have only been seen with one effect.

- SMG Damage +30.0%
- Pistol Damage +19.3% - 30.0%
- Sniper Rifle Damage +18.7% - 30.0%
- Shotgun Damage +5.4% - 30.0%
- Assault Rifle Damage - 17.1% - 30.0%
- Launcher Damage +24.0% - 30.0%

Allegiance Relics
* Allegiance Relics can have 1 or 2 effects.

- Maliwan Damage +24.0% - 30.0%
- Maliwan Reload Speed +25.0% - 40.0%
- Maliwan Fire Rate +24.0%

- Vladof Damage +7.2% - 30.0%
- Vladof Recoil -45.9% - 53.5%
- Vladof Accuracy Recovery +12.0% - 100.0%

- Torgue Fire Rate +1.5% - 24.0%
- Torgue Magazine Size +40.0% - 70.0%
- Torgue Accuracy Recovery +63.0% - 100.0%

- Jakobs Recoil -38.8% - 53.5%
- Jakobs Magazine Size +46.5% - 70.0%
- Jakobs Accuracy Recovery +55.5% - 100.0%

- Dahl Recoil -20.9% - 53.5%
- Dahl Burst Delay -11.9% - 53.5%
- Dahl Magazine Size +70.0%

- Bandit Damage +22.0% - 30.0%
- Bandit Fire Rate +18.0% - 24.0%
- Bandit Reload Speed +32.5% - 40.0%

- Hyperion Damage +30.0%
- Hyperion Max Accuracy +27.0% - 53.5%
- Hyperion Reload Speed +40.0%

- Tediore Damage +30.0%
- Tediore Magazine Size +55.0% - 70.0%
- Tediore Recoil -53.5%

Elemental Relics
* Elemental Relics have only been found with one effect.

- Explosive Damage +6.0% - 30.0%
- Corrosive Damage +8.0% - 30.0%
- Slag Damage +15.0% - 30.0%
- Fire Damage +15.0% - 30.0%
- Shock Damage +5.0% - 30.0%

Proficiency Relics
- Cooldown Rate +8.2% -35.0%

Protection Relics
* Protection Relics have only been found with up to 2 effects.

- Shield Recharge Rate +4.5% - 30.0%
- Shield Capacity +4.5% - 30.0%

Resistance Relics
* Resistance Relics have been found with up to 4 effects.

- Fire Resistance +9.2% - 24.2%
- Corrosive Resistance +13.4% - 24.0%
- Non-Elemental Resist +7.4% - 21.6%
- Explosive Resistance +16.1% - 24.8%%
- Shock Resistance + 10.7% - 27.5%
- Slag Resistance +15.1% - 26.2%

Stockpile Relics
* Stockpile Relics have been found with up to 3 effects.

- Assault Rifle Max Ammo +25.0% - +70.0%
- Sniper Rifle Max Ammo +21.0% - 70.0%
- SMG Max Ammo +31.0% - 70.0%
- Max Grenade Count +1 - 4
- Launcher Max Ammo +31.0% - 70.0%
- Pistol Max Ammo +67.0% - 70.0%
- Shotgun Max Ammo +15.0% - 70.0%

Strength Relics
* Strength Relics have been found with 1 or 2 effects.

- Melee Damage +4.5% - 30.0%
- Override Cooldown Rate +7.2% - 30.0%

Tenacity Relics
* Tenacity Relics have been found with 1 or 2 effects.

- Fight For Your Life Time +6.4% - 30.0%
- Second Wind Health + 18.0% - 151.0%

Vitality Relics
- Max Health +8.0% - 50.0%

Unique Relics
- Vault Hunter's Relic
-- Rare Loot Drops +5.0%

- Blood of Terramorphous
-- HP regen +0.5%

- Moxxi's Endowment
-- XP from Combat +5.0% - 8.4%

- Deputy's Badge
-- Shotgun Damage +11.3%
-- Shotgun Reload Speed +48.0%
-- Increases Fight for your Life time by 10% for every player equipped with a Deputy's Badge

- The Afterburner
-- Boost Capacity +50.6% - 76.0%
-- Boost Recharge Rate +74.6% - 109.0%
-- Boost Recharge Delay +42.7% - 52.2%

- Lucrative Opportunity
-- Shop Timer Cooldown Rate +35.0%

- Sheriff's Badge
-- Pistol Damage +18.1% - 22.0%
-- Pistol Fire Rate +45.5% - 56.0%
-- Fight For Your Life Time +15.0%
-- Increases Fight For Your Life Time and Max Health by 15% for every player equipped with a Deputy's Badge.

- Lucrative Opportunity
-- Shop Timer Speed +32.5%

- Captain Blade's Otto Idol
-- Health Returned on Kill +5.5% - 7.5%
-- Reduces Fight For Your Life Time

- Blood of the Seraphs
-- Pre-Patch version
--- Max HP +16.0% - 24.1%
--- Health Regen +0.9 - 2.4
-- Post-Patch Version
--- Max Health +25%
--- Health Regen +0.3